Finding a solution that helps your employees and entire organization reach their potential and succeed can seem like a bit of an uphill battle sometimes.
But not to worry, UKG’s suite of workforce management (wfm) solutions provides the functionality your team needs to improve productivity, performance, and probability of success.
Read on to learn more about UKG Pro Workforce Management, UKG Workforce Central, and how our UKG consultants can help your team prepare for and achieve success.
What Are Workforce Management Solutions?
Workforce management technology offers advanced tools and capabilities that help companies improve operational efficiency and enhance employee engagement and productivity. Workforce management software impacts your company’s bottom line. It keeps your business operating efficiently but also improves the overall employee experience and keeps your employees satisfied in the long run.
WFM solutions focus on key human resources (HR) management areas, including…
- Payroll processing
- Benefits administration
- Talent and performance management
- Recruiting and onboarding process management
- Time and attendance tracking and absence management
- Scheduling and filling shifts
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) offers workforce-central solutions to meet any organization’s work needs, regardless of size, location, or industry. UKG Pro Workforce Management is an all-encompassing workforce management software that utilizes technologies like artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to streamline timekeeping, attendance management, employee scheduling, and more.
UKG understands that effectively managing your workforce is critical to your success, which is why the solution offers three main products to redefine your workforce:
- UKG Workforce Central: Kronos Workforce Central allows users in larger enterprise organizations to keep up with human resources information and tasks.
- UKG Workforce Ready: UKG Ready provides user-friendly software, a mobile resources site, and a Kronos mobile app to help small and mid-size organizations optimize their workforce operations.
- UKG Workforce Dimensions: UKG Dimensions offers an intelligent, AI-powered solution with advanced capabilities built to help organizations of all sizes and industries.
Features of UKG’s Intelligent Workforce Solutions
UKG Pro Workforce Management provides many features to its customers and their organizations. Here’s a closer look at the core features you’ll find within the solution:
Attendance and Time
Users can track employee attendance, time, and activity, all while collecting data to support work and pay rules. And, with advanced time and attendance tracking functions, business users can manage exemptions and control costs to maintain compliance with labor laws and regulations.
UKG Pro workforce management helps companies ensure staffing coverage for each shift and empowers employees by giving them a say on when and how they work. This feature makes filling shifts, managing schedules, and finding shift coverage easier than ever.
Technology that Prioritizes People
With technology like UKG InTouch DX and UKG Wallet, employees are heard, safe, and valued. UKG prioritizes people and provides a safe space for employees to manage and elevate their workplace experiences.
With quick and actionable insights into employee productivity, like embedded analytics, data visualizations, and real-time KPIs, users can make more informed, data-driven decisions to promote better business outcomes in the future.
UKG Pro Workforce Management provides industry-specific tools and insights to help users stay up-to-date with government and industry regulations and conform to workforce controls and standards.
Key Capabilities of UKG Workforce Technology
UKG Pro Workforce Management provides best-in-class solutions built to enhance time, HR, & workforce management processes for any organization. Here are a few of the main functionalities of Kronos Workforce Management technology:
Improve Workforce Efficiency
UKG Pro Workforce Management improves the efficiency of your workforce by providing tools to help automate manual tasks and streamline workflows throughout your organization with the help of technology like the Workforce Central mobile app and more.
UKG Pro Workforce Management also allows users to build schedules that best fit both employee and organizational needs. By offering tools and resources that improve employee engagement and productivity and leveraging life work technology that keeps the employee at the top of the priority list, UKG provides the comprehensive workforce management solutions your team needs.
UKG Pro Workforce Management offers advanced analytics and reporting, including workers’ compensation and labor allocation, to meet labor regulations more efficiently and satisfy employees in the long run.
UKG also provides the tools needed to increase the accuracy of labor costing, improve the efficiency of labor forecasting and tracking functions, and offer a better understanding of complicated labor requirements, allocations, exceptions, and more.
UKG’s workforce management tools also help balance and meet work time regulations through automatic meal and break placements. By providing an employee-centric HR tool that can manage work times more effectively, companies can proactively prevent employee burnout and provide a more meaningful work experience for each employee.
Boost Employee Engagement
Kronos UKG Workforce tools help companies find new ways to advance life work technology capabilities to fit organizational needs better and provide the right solutions for employee needs.
And, with best-fit schedules, real-time data analysis, personalized dashboards, industry-specific solutions, self-service tools, and more, UKG makes enhancing engagement seem like a piece of cake.
Better insights paired with improved employee control over their own experience not only improves each employee’s engagement but also enhances the organization’s productivity as a whole. And we all know that improved productivity leads to less time wasted and more revenue in the long run.
Main Advantages for UKG Users
UKG’s workforce management software goes beyond the normal functionality of traditional HCM solutions and gives both employees and managers quick, secure access and greater visibility, control, and opportunities for engagement and advancement.
Here are the main ways UKG impacts workforce experiences for employees and managers:
- Stay up-to-date with schedules and shifts and access on-demand wage information.
- Leverage greater control over time, schedules, and earnings to improve the employee experience.
- Keep time and pay information in one place and access it whenever it’s needed through the Kronos Workforce Central mobile app.
- Secure access to self-service solutions for better engagement, including shift swapping, on-demand knowledge base access, and answers to common employee questions.
- Request time off and manage leave requests more accurately and efficiently.
- Workforce Central administrator is available for those who need to troubleshoot.
- Leverage improved accuracy of time and pay data to make better decisions.
- Validate records more efficiently to ensure payments are correct and schedules are on time.
- Gain valuable time back with the automation of important tasks and business processes.
- Use extra time not spent on system management to build meaningful relationships with employees and improve overall workforce satisfaction and morale.
- Access important tasks and manage employee data anytime, anywhere through the Kronos mobile app.
- Use proactive alerts and notifications to identify errors proactively and save valuable time and money in the long run.
Getting Started With Us
Finding a workforce management solution that not only matches the right employee to the right job, but also provides the tools managers and system administrators need to oversee day-to-day operations effectively is your key to maximizing your UKG investment.
Luckily for you, our team of senior-level UKG consultants has the skills, experience, and technical expertise needed to conquer any workforce central or any other UKG implementation, integration, or upgrade project, no matter how complex your work needs are.
Your company. Your needs. Our expertise. That’s the name of the game at Surety Systems.
How Can We Help?
Whether you need help navigating the mobile-enabled Workforce Central app, finding the best solution for your biggest HR challenges, additional support along with a workforce central administrator to implement a new workforce technology, or anything else related to organizational efficiency or business process optimization, we’re here to help.
Getting Started with Our Team
Contact us today to learn more about UKG Pro Workforce Management, Workforce Central, and our UKG consulting services, and get started on your workforce management journey!