An all-inclusive Human Resources (HR) solution that offers a personalized approach to data management, payroll processing, talent acquisition, and time tracking processes for any organization, regardless of size, location, or industry…
The solution? UKG Ready.
Read on to learn about the key components, features, and benefits of UKG Ready, how it can help transform efficiency to make your day-to-day easier and deliver a stronger user experience, and where our expert UKG consultant team can come in to help.
What is UKG Ready?
UKG Ready (formerly Kronos Workforce Ready) is a comprehensive Human Resources solution that provides the features and capabilities needed for HR teams to manage the entire employee journey, improve compliance, and create a people-centered experience — all in a single solution.
The UKG Ready platform (and the UKG Ready mobile app) combines HR, talent, payroll, and scheduling tasks, increases efficiency in your system, manages employee data, and provides a personalized, user-friendly experience for employees whether they’re at home or on a job site.
UKG Workforce Ready enables users to:
- Provide a single employee record to manage employee data and insights
- Offer a more consistent and efficient user experience
- Reduce compliance risks
- Improve workforce collaboration
- Maintain data accuracy and organization with a seamless HR solution
Key Features of UKG Ready
Now that you have a better understanding of what UKG Ready is, let’s take a closer look at some of the key features of the solution:
UKG Ready Human Resources
UKG Ready provides a seamless HR solution that keeps employees at the top of the priority list, no matter what. By automating and streamlining HR-related tasks, UKG Ready gives companies more time to focus on what matters most — its people.
The UKG Ready HR solution gives users the functionality to:
- Improve workflow organization with drag-and-drop features
- Easily manage onboarding tasks and documentation
- Streamline people-related tasks
- Access actionable insights and real-time analytics
- Use self-service capabilities to manage employee data and compliance
- Manage benefits enrollment and administration
- Set up alerts to proactively follow activity cycles throughout the organization
UKG Ready Talent
UKG Ready Talent offers a modern, people-first solution that helps companies attract, manage, develop, and retain employees more efficiently. With its flexible, easy-to-manage functions, the Talent application makes it easier for companies to keep people at the center of the business.
UKG Ready Talent enables users to:
- Attract and manage new employees throughout the talent acquisition process
- Use automated position management to define employee roles
- Track employee performance, engagement, and development
- Access learning profiles to manage content and complete learning tasks
- Streamline succession planning with easy-to-built talent pools
UKG Ready Payroll
Payroll processing and compliance updates can get complicated with inefficient, outdated systems. This is where Kronos Workforce Ready Payroll comes in. The comprehensive solution provides intuitive tools help companies simplify payroll processes and optimize overall system productivity.
The UKG Ready Payroll application gives users the ability to:
- Navigate payroll complexities within the UKG system
- Gain actionable insights from real-time reports and analytics
- Reduce risk for error by automating manual processes
- Stay up-to-date with compliance requirements and tasks
- Improve tax processing and filing accuracy and efficiency
UKG Ready Time & Attendance
Time and attendance tracking is an important function in any company, but accurate and efficient time processes become even more crucial for companies whose employees are required to clock in and out or receive hourly pay. The UKG Ready time clock app streamlines processes and increases time tracking efficiency.
UKG Ready Time and Attendance allows users to:
- Automate timekeeping processes (i.e., time approvals, time-off requests, etc.)
- Customize pay rules to ensure federal, state, and local compliance
- Easily track leave and accrual data through streamlined workflows
- Use self-service capabilities to clock in and out and log hours
UKG Ready Scheduling
Having the right people in the right place at the right time can prove to be quite difficult sometimes, especially when you have a laundry list of vacation dates and time-off requests to accommodate at the same time. UKG Ready simplifies scheduling by providing tools that help scheduling teams create, manage, and maintain schedules based on availability, requirements, and skill level.
UKG Ready Scheduling gives users the opportunity to:
- Build your team’s schedule and automatically sync it with employee timecards
- Use automated notifications to keep employees up-to-date with scheduling changes
- Access intelligent recommendations based on availability, preference, budget, and more
- Use scheduling rules to maintain local and regional compliance
- Gain cost and scheduling insights with real-time reporting and analytics
UKG Ready Analytics
Data is at the heart of all business processes, and it’s a major contributing factor in business advancement and positive change. UKG Ready helps analytics teams focus their attention only on the necessary data, eliminating busy work and improving system efficiency.
UKG Ready Analytics allows users to:
- Access business-critical information anytime, anywhere
- Use insights and recommendations to make better business decisions
- Outline benchmarks to stay in line with your company’s “normal”
- Analyze employee sentiment and satisfaction
- Receive automatic report and analytics notifications
- Easily manage employee data to drive positive organizational change
UKG Ready Compliance
Compliance with local, state, and federal regulations, guidelines, and requirements is no small matter when it comes to keeping your business up and running. UKG Ready simplifies compliance by providing tools that help users minimize penalties, limit audit exposure, and reduce risk.
UKG Ready Compliance offers the opportunity to:
- Manage and maintain a single source of truth for company and employee data
- Use the rules engine to ensure rules are being followed (and receive notifications when they’re not)
- Automate form completion and reporting tasks to ensure ACA compliance
- Streamline workflows to keep up with leave, accruals, and other absence-tracking metrics
- Gain up-to-date access to government forms (i.e., FLSA, FMLA, OSHA, EEOC, etc.)
UKG Ready Mobile App
The UKG Ready app provides a more connected people and mobile experience by allowing users to access HR, payroll, time, and talent information whenever and wherever they need it on their mobile device.
The app’s built-in UKG functionality, paired with its convenience, enhances the employee experience, improves productivity, and helps employees succeed no matter where they are. UKG also continually releases new updates, enhancements, and bug fixes to provide a better experience for employees leveraging the UKG Ready mobile app to work, no matter where they are.
On the one hand, the UKG Ready app allows employees to clock in and out for their shifts, keep track of their benefits enrollment, request time off, and check their pay. With that kind of information at their fingertips, employees have all the tools needed to get the job done and manage their own data.
On the other, the app gives managers more opportunities to complete performance reviews, fills gaps, handle schedule adjustments and approvals, check in with employee satisfaction, and uncover trends relating to productivity.
Whether you’re an employee, manager, or company administrator, the UKG Ready app allows companies to enable access to the right functionality to fit their most critical needs.
Getting Started with UKG Ready
If you’re not sure what kind of workforce management solution your team needs or where to begin on your journey, Surety Systems is here to help.
Our consultants have experience in every UKG Ready application and know just what it takes to lead a team like yours to success, no matter what challenges, obstacles, or setbacks stand in your way.
Your company. Your needs. Our expertise.
Our team of senior-level UKG consultants has the skills and experience needed to lead your team to success, whether you need help implementing the full UKG Ready suite, integrating a few applications, or anything else UKG-related.
Interested in learning more about our UKG consultants? Click here to read about our Kronos consulting services and connect with one of our top-notch consultants.
How Can We Help?
Need help streamlining the entire employee journey with a solution that increases efficiency and maximizes productivity?
Our UKG consultant team is here to help with any UKG Ready needs. Just need an extra hand monitoring and streamlining talent, payroll, and time functions throughout your organization? They can help with that, too.
Even better, we’ve included a sample profile of one of our UKG Ready consultants to give you an idea of what to expect when partnering with us.
Surety Senior UKG Ready Consultant
- 8+ years of WFR and UKG Ready experience
- Worked directly with Kronos for 3+ years
- Proficient in Kronos WFR TLM, accruals, leave, scheduling, attestation, and time clocks
- Experience with supporting payroll, accounting, new policy updates, testing, rollouts, conversions, custom reports
- Assisted in training employees and creating guides
- Experience with Lawson/Infor’s financial module, uploading data, and running reports
- Heavy experience within the healthcare, pharmaceutical, and software industries
Contact us today to learn more, or get started with one of our Kronos experts!