A robust and organized human resources (HR) solution designed to help HR departments and employees improve and maintain efficiency can make all the difference when it comes to maintaining successful business operations. Fortunately for companies in today’s dynamic business world, Microsoft Dynamics has created just the tool to achieve this.
Enter Microsoft Dynamics 365 Human Resources –a robust HR solution that transforms how organizations manage their workforce and ensures their people stay at the top of the priority list, no matter what.
Read on to learn more about Dynamics 365 HR and how our senior-level Dynamics consultants can help improve HR processes across your entire company.
Why Should You Have an HR Management Solution?
A dynamic and effective HR management solution may be the missing piece that could boost the success of your business. With a comprehensive solution that facilitates stronger communication and collaboration across teams and improves the efficiency of your existing HR operations, companies can easily achieve their most critical business goals.
Here’s a look at some key benefits of having an efficient HR management solution:
A dynamic HR management solution can streamline and digitize manual HR processes, eliminating human errors and saving time in the process. This way, HR professionals can accomplish more in less time, leading to greater efficiency and productivity across the board.
An efficient HR management system reduces the stress of critical HR management tasks, thus improving employee satisfaction and retention.
With an effective HR management solution, teams company-wide can evaluate and track employee performance while maintaining the quality of their operations.
Maintain Company Values
A people-centric software, like Dynamics 365 Human Resources, can provide exceptional services and customizable options to uphold a company’s values.
What is Dynamics 365 Human Resources?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 HR is a cloud-based Human Resources, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and Human Capital Management (HCM) solution that helps HR managers recruit, nurture, and empower employees with a comprehensive people-first approach and dynamic toolkit.
This toolkit has various tools and resources designed to improve employee productivity, manage HR data, automate processes, optimize workforce planning, facilitate better talent management, and more.
Dynamics 365 HR is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that only requires a web browser to function correctly, allowing the vendor to handle all IT hosting requirements and empowering users to focus on more value-added tasks.
Dynamics 365 Human Resources is based on the Microsoft Power platform, which provides easy customization and scalability to adapt to the unique requirements of any business. Its user-friendly interface and ability to integrate with other Microsoft tools empower HR teams to transform their processes and create a more efficient and enjoyable work environment.
What’s in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Human Resources?
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Human Resources solution contains:
- Employee development
- Personnel management
- Centralized employee data repository
- Compensation and benefits management
- Learning management
- Absence management
- Other HCM apps and modules
This solution supports integrations with other Microsoft solutions and various third-party data sources, facilitating stronger end-to-end HR management activities and better process efficiency.
Dynamics 365 Human Resources Features
Here’s a look at some of the features the Dynamics 365 HR platform provides for business users:
Transform the Employee Experience
- Use Microsoft Teams to better serve employees
- Seamlessly integrate with Microsoft Teams so employees can easily submit requests for absences and view time-off balances.
- Consolidate employee profiles
- Nurture better employee connections with content-heavy employee profiles that include career skills, certifications, accomplishments, and interests.
- Empower employees with self-service abilities
- Provide employees with the information they need through easy access to training, goal setting, employee profiles, performance tracking, and requests for time off.
- Empower managers with the appropriate tools
- Improve manager success and help them achieve better efficiency with simplified performance feedback tracking and automated tasks.
- Boost employee development
- Leverage certification tracking and training to help employees grow and develop their skills over time.
Optimize HR Programs
- Streamline absences programs
- Create absence programs that meet ever-changing global rules and help employees maintain compliance in the long run.
- Build flexible compensation plans
- Create compensation plans based on specific parameters and easily adjust them to automate company-wide rollouts.
- Transform employee benefits packages
- Alter benefits management with adjustable, self-service resources that make room for hierarchies, life events, flexible credits, and auto-enrollment processes.
- Link with your current payroll system
- Deliver payroll, tax filings, and budgets by integrating with other payroll providers and using Dynamics 365 Finance for complete tracking of operational expenses.
- Enhance recruitment with LinkedIn Talent Solutions
- Find the appropriate candidates by linking an existing talent acquisition system (TAS) like LinkedIn Talent Solutions to track and manage the entire recruiting process.
Improve Organizational Agility
- Easily integrate with partner HR tools
- Join with other top HR solutions like payroll, recruiting, talent management, and LinkedIn to create an HCM ecosystem that fits your needs.
- Streamline HR administration
- Limit organizational complexity with HR administration activities that correctly represent hierarchies, organizational structures, job descriptions, and personnel management.
- Streamline workflows and daily processes
- Enhance efficiency and productivity with automated processes, task management, and workflows across teams and departments.
- Embedded security and compliance
- Boost performance with privacy, security, and compliance initiatives provided by Microsoft Azure’s human capital management offerings.
- Get more done with the Power Platform
- Customize and prolong Dynamics 365 HR using the Microsoft Power Platform, regardless of the level of technical expertise needed to complete tasks.
Discover Workforce Insights
- Unlock a clear view of HR data with Microsoft Power BI
- Leverage rich, data-heavy dashboards from Power BI to improve workforce planning and improve access to all HR-related data from any device.
- Leverage embedded analytics
- Use embedded analytics that analyze and monitor HR programs to improve decision-making.
- Consolidate data with Microsoft Dataverse
- Eliminate complex data management processes by using Common Data Service (CDS) views to consolidate and integrate HR with current systems.
- View employee insights with Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
- Curate a collaborative work environment by using insights from surveys through the Dynamics 365 Customer Voice platform.
Benefits of Dynamics 365 Human Resources
Take a look at some of the main benefits specific to Dynamics 365 HR:
- Create a positive work environment by encouraging stronger employee relationships
- Streamline onboarding processes and other HR tasks
- Boost productivity by reducing the time-to-hire and implementing employee priorities
- Make informed decisions with a comprehensive view of all employees and their data
- Improve employee morale with the appropriate handling of appraisals and benefits
- Make time for HR to work on strategic drive with the automation of redundant processes
How We Can Help
Whether you’re looking for a comprehensive HR solution that allows your HR team to improve day-to-day processes, need help implementing a new Microsoft Dynamics solution, or need an extra hand getting started on your journey with Microsoft products, Surety Systems can help.
Our senior-level Microsoft Dynamics consultants are experienced, agile, and flexible, offering all the functional skills and knowledge required to help you successfully implement, integrate, or upgrade any Microsoft Dynamics solution.
Are you interested in learning more about Dynamics 365 Human Resources or where our team of Dynamics 365 consultants can come in to help?
Contact us today!