I’m sure we all know what “Microsoft” is, but many of us probably didn’t realize it provides a solution that offers key capabilities that help workforces optimize business processes, connect important enterprise systems, and offer better engagement opportunities for employees, system administrators, and customers.
The solution? Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Read on to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics and the ways it can help transform your organization and its day-to-day operations.
What is Microsoft Dynamics?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based solution that offers solutions, like inventory control tools for supply chain management and scheduling resources for employee management, to help improve enterprise operations. These tools help companies streamline both their customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, helping them operate more efficiently and effectively.
Dynamics 365 acts as a Software as a Service (SaaS), and it eliminates the need for multiple siloed systems by integrating the data, processes, and business logic found in ERP and CRM systems. The Dynamics solution enables companies to combine CRM and ERP capabilities into a single, unified system that is easier to manage. With its project service automation functions, pre-built integrations, and foundation within the trusted Microsoft Azure platform, Dynamics 365 provides the right tools needed to connect important sales and marketing functions, and, in turn, help users and employees make better decisions.
Key Dynamics 365 Features
Here are a few of the main capabilities the Microsoft Dynamics 365 application offers:
Efficient Value Delivery
With its pre-built applications, Dynamics 365 makes it easier for companies to connect their newer Dynamics applications with already existing systems, offering more enhanced and extended CRM and ERP functionality across the board.
End to end solution deployment processes that take days or weeks (rather than months) to complete are another way Microsoft Dynamics 365 offers quicker, more efficient value delivery to end users. Dynamics 365 gives users the right tools needed to accelerate business growth, connect business applications, and optimize overall business processes to enable teams to perform more efficiently and effectively.
Unified Data and Analytics
Microsoft understands the power of unified data and targeted insights, which is why they came up with a solution like Dynamics 365 that allows users to access their data anytime, anywhere. The Dynamics solution not only offers pre-built connections to more than 100 data sources (i.e., LinkedIn, Microsoft 365, and Azure), but it also provides the necessary tools for users to create their own connections as needed. With Dynamics, your data is unified through system connectors, making it easier to create insights and enhance the customer experience.
Dynamics 365 also offers an easy way to combine a common data model with artificial intelligence tools (AI) to generate more actionable insights and, in turn, drive better outcomes throughout a company’s business applications. That, paired with Microsoft’s included data encryption, identity protection processes, and role-based permissions, not only provides better data, but it also allows companies to keep that data secure.
Improved System Adaptation
Dynamics 365 is built into the comprehensive Microsoft platform, giving the solution automatic connections to Microsoft applications and partners. By working with pre-built industry solutions, like those in the Microsoft system, users are able to accelerate the pace of their business processes and quickly adapt to keep up with changing trends, market conditions, and customer needs.
The Dynamics solution also helps users stay on top of new applications, functions, and capabilities by integrating new technologies (i.e., Internet of Things, advanced analytics tools, etc.) into already existing business systems. This way, companies can stay up-to-date in the market and better prepare themselves for time-sensitive system adaptation.
Innovative Cloud Solutions
Microsoft applications and solutions are built to easily work together, and Dynamics 365 is no different. The solution works natively within the Microsoft Cloud, providing improved connectivity and interoperability between systems, including Microsoft 365, Azure, and the Microsoft Power Platform.
The cloud-based nature of Microsoft applications and the interconnectivity between Dynamics 365 and other Microsoft business applications, like not only empowers employees to increase productivity, but it also allows teams to easily access and share data and work more collaboratively.
Benefits of the Dynamics Solution
- Easy-to-use apps: Because it’s built in the cloud-based Microsoft platform, users can easily access Dynamics 365 apps and data from web-browsers, Outlook, or any mobile device. The simplified solution is also easy to deploy, manage, and customize based on company budgets or system infrastructure.
- Customizable features: On one hand, Dynamics 365 provides a variety of modules and tools to help automate tasks across all business applications, including sales, marketing, field service, and more. On the other, the solution also gives users the opportunity to use customization tools to change fields and objects in the system, modify overall workflows, update deployment options, and even change system pricing tiers to meet specific needs.
- Improved productivity: With a system that offers better data and improved access, users can spend less time searching for the information they need and more on doing their jobs. And, because Dynamics 365 connects CRM, ERP, Office, and data applications on one platform, employees can work more efficiently and make better business decisions.
- Better customer engagement: Dynamics 365 not only collects valuable data and customer insights, but its business intelligence (BI) tool also helps identify customer sentiment, interaction, loyalty, and buying patterns. By collecting and storing this information, the Dynamics solution enables customer service team members offer a more personalized experience and improve their overall engagement with the solution and its employees.
- Built-in integrations: Dynamics 365 is built into the Microsoft platform, which means it has automatic integration capabilities with the full Office 365 Suite and other Microsoft applications. With these pre-built integrations, Microsoft makes it easier for users to access, transfer, and analyze important data and save valuable time and money in the long run. The Dynamics CRM also has the capability to integrate with external systems, like the Adobe Marketing Cloud, to optimize and accelerate marketing and campaign management processes.
Getting Started with Microsoft Dynamics 365
Implementing enterprise software like Microsoft Dynamics 365 is no small feat. And, while internal project management teams could complete an implementation like that on their own, the process would operate more smoothly, quickly, and effectively with the help of expert Dynamics consultants.
Luckily for you, this is where Surety Systems comes in.
Our team of senior-level Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultants has the right tools and experience to lead your team to success, whether you’re implementing a new Dynamics system, integrating Dynamics 365 with other intelligent business applications, or anything in between. No matter where your Dynamics needs lie, our consultants are the right people for the job.
How Can We Help?
Need help implementing Microsoft’s productivity applications in your organization? Our consultants have you covered. Need an extra hand using customer communications tools or any other tools offered in the Dynamics CRM application? They can help with that too.
So, regardless of your company’s size, location, industry, or type of enterprise system, our Dynamics 365 experts have what it takes to help you achieve implementation or integration success.
Contact us today to learn more or get connected with our consulting team.