In the ever-evolving business technology landscape, companies constantly seek new and creative ways to improve customer connections, expedite processes, and boost productivity.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions can be used for more than just managing sales, marketing, and customer relationships. eXtended Relationship Management (xRM) from Microsoft Dynamics is a unique and robust platform made to fulfill your organization’s unique demands.
Read on to learn more about the Microsoft Dynamics XRM platform and how our senior-level Dynamics consultants can help your organization.
What is Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a robust customer relationship management software that assists businesses in creating new leads, managing their existing customer database, resolving customer issues, and improving customer engagement.
Modern CRM technology is more powerful than traditional CRMs, which are limited to managing a specific client base. It involves analyzing customer satisfaction from a 360-degree perspective, compiling data in a centralized location, and uniformly organizing critical components across the entire business network.
With a modern CRM solution, users can also structure and restructure their internal business interactions with customers to meet their needs.
Understanding Microsoft Dynamics CRM Use Cases
With MS Dynamics, companies can improve data management, mobility, and departmental communication, making it easier for organizations of all sizes to manage customer data and facilitate better engagement.
The solution has demonstrated compatibility with corporate apps, such as Click Dimensions and Yammer, and features the same recognizable and user-friendly interface as other Microsoft Office Suite products.
Dynamic Microsoft solutions offer a strategic company perspective based on internal expertise and current technology use. While landlords can use the central administration system in Microsoft Dynamics CRM to keep track of payments and notify tenants, teachers can use it to manage grades and class activities.
What is Microsoft Dynamics XRM?
The ‘x’ in xRM can represent anything. Microsoft Dynamics xRM is the idea of swiftly creating a customized line of business apps that meets unique organizational requirements by altering the features and services of the existing CRM system, including idea and project management capabilities.
The Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement SDK APIs, including Organization Service and IDiscoveryService, comprise the foundation of the xRM toolset, a collection of APIs that support developing Windows client apps for on-premise Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement systems.
Explore the Framework of Microsoft XRM
The creative framework of Microsoft xRM enables users to construct commercial software quickly and effectively. Compared to traditional software development, there is a significant economic gain in leveraging modern Dynamics functionality.
Increased efficiency across critical business applications is based on two specific categories:
1. The platform enables access to the following fundamental features as fully working modules for developers:
- Model of authorization
- Web accessibility
- Utilizing mobile devices
These modules can be used to implement specialized system requirements as needed.
2. The framework includes a contemporary development platform to expedite the implementation of certain requirements.
Key Capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics XRM
Let’s take a look at the main capabilities of Dynamics XRM for business users:
- Delivers PowerShell support for authenticity and integration with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (on-premise).
- Supports OAuth along with all other authentication methods for logging into the on-premise Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement system.
- Ensures thread safety for multithreaded operations executed in on-premise Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement solutions.
- Provides users with a familiar Windows Presentation Foundation interface login feature for on-premise Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, creating a reliable sign-in experience for Windows client applications.
- Allows for the safekeeping and reuse of login credentials to log into Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement automatically following the initial sign-in.
- Offers performance reporting and integrated diagnostic tracing for activities in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, which can be customized to meet critical organizational needs.
How Can We Help?
Whether you’re looking to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics xRM can improve efficiency for essential business processes or need an extra hand getting started on your Microsoft Dynamics journey, Surety Systems can help.
With their functional expertise and experience in virtually every area of the Microsoft platform, our senior-level Microsoft Dynamics consultants can assist you in successfully implementing, integrating, or upgrading your most important Microsoft Dynamics products.
Ready to learn more about Dynamics xRM and how our senior-level Dynamics consultants can help or get started on a project with our team?
Contact us today!