RISE with SAP provides a comprehensive, intelligent solution that combines business process intelligence with flexibility and scalability to support companies through their move to the SAP S/4HANA Cloud and drive better business outcomes in the long run.
This article will take a deeper dive into the key components and features of the SAP RISE program, as well as help your team understand where our expert SAP consultants can come in to help optimize your cloud SAP solutions and maximize your overall investment.
Read on to learn more!
What is RISE with SAP?
The SAP RISE program operates as a Business Transformation as a Service (BTaaS), providing the functional tools and technical resources needed to help customers shift to SAP Cloud infrastructure and accelerate digital transformation efforts across the entire enterprise.
With a RISE with SAP package, companies are enabled to evaluate the efficiency of their current business processes, bundle their existing SAP business solutions and assets, and drive business growth to keep up with competitors in an rapidly-changing competitive environment.
What’s Included in RISE with SAP?
RISE with SAP offers a bundle of tailor-made ERP software solutions, data analytics tools, and transformation services to help organizations outline, manage, and optimize their move to more intelligent technologies and cloud managed services.
And, with a solution like RISE with SAP, you can transition your current data and ERP processes to the cloud without compromising your solutions or putting your most important company and employee data at risk for error or mismanagement.
Let’s take a closer look at the main solutions offered in the RISE with SAP solution…
1) SAP S/4HANA Cloud
SAP S/4HANA is SAP’s main enterprise resource planning (ERP) suite, including applications and other business solutions that help companies in any industry improve their core Financial Supply Chain, and Sales management functions and other business transformation initiatives across the enterprise.
RISE with SAP provides the capabilities needed for companies to seamlessly convert their current legacy systems and existing data to the cloud using built-in intelligent technologies, like artificial intelligence (AI) tools, machine learning, advanced analytics, and more.
2) SAP Business Technology Platform
The SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) is a Platform as a Service (PaaS) tool designed to help users improve their data analytics functions, develop and integrate new applications with SAP and non-SAP solutions, enhance database management, and provide continuous insight into core business processes across teams.
SAP BTP brings together all the tools and applications needed to facilitate better business outcomes and drive growth in a single business transformation platform to improve innovation, increase business agility, and provide better business value.
3) SAP Business Network Starter Pack
The SAP Business Network Starter Pack helps customers get connected with trading partners, including suppliers, distributors, carriers, and more, involved in the source-to-pay process to improve data visibility and enhance knowledge transfer across the entire partner ecosystem.
This tool enables users to access and qualify suppliers, track asset transfer processes, manage inventory, and improve transparency with customers, leading to comprehensive asset management and maintenance processes and better business performance.
4) SAP Business Process Intelligence
There are seven core components included in the BPI capabilities of RISE with SAP, including…
- Analyze: Analyze system data more effectively, understand how users work with their system, and determine key areas of improvement.
- Design: Use existing system data to design, manage, and run business simulations to determine the best course of action to enhance digital transformation efforts.
- Improve: Leverage artificial intelligence, no-code automation, and other intelligent enterprise tools to improve data accuracy and increase process efficiency.
- Deploy: Roll out and govern process management solutions to end users and promote collaboration across teams to combine all documentation into a single source of truth.
- Monitor: Assess current system performance and identify any operational gaps to ensure the system operates as expected.
- Manage: Use a centralized management area to view, assess, and collaborate on core business processes across the SAP system.
- Benchmark: Provide comparative analysis for better insight into company operations and make recommendations on where improvements can be made.
5) Embedded Tools and Services
From lifecycle management to data analytics, business scenario planning, support, and everything in between, RISE with SAP provides the tools and resources needed to make the move to the SAP S/4HANA Cloud more efficiently.
Whether you need extra support from migration and implementation services or advanced access to SAP solutions like the Asset Intelligence Network and Logistics Business Network to maximize your investment, embedded tools and services in RISE with SAP have you covered.
What Kinds of Customers Can Benefit from SAP RISE?
While RISE with SAP is built to help customers in any step of their SAP journey unlock the benefits of intelligent Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and other intelligent enterprise tools to integrate data and optimize their business transformation efforts, the solution is tailored to meet the needs of all customers at different starting points in their journey.
Here are the main types of customers the RISE with SAP program is targeted to reach…
1) New Entrants
New entrants refer to non-ECC customers or “net-new space” customers who wish to make the transition to the SAP S/4HANA Cloud, but have not yet begun their transition process.
2) Early Adopters
The early adopter customer group consists of existing SAP ECC users, or “SAP installed base” customers who are currently leveraging SAP ECC business processes, but are planning to improve their digital transformation efforts with RISE.
This group can be classified into two groups, big ERP users and small ERP users, depending on the number of business critical systems running within the ERP.
3) Digital Innovators
Digital innovators are customers who are planning to leverage hyperscaler solutions, like Microsoft Azure or the Google Cloud Platform, to implement and integrate their new SAP S/4HANA Cloud solution across teams.
Main Advantages of RISE with SAP
- Simplified transformation: RISE with SAP helps customers bundle together all the necessary components and services of their SAP solutions into a single offering to reduce complexity and streamline the digital transformation process across teams.
- Seamless integrations: With the SAP RISE program, companies can combine their SAP S/4HANA, SAP Business Technology Platform, and SAP Business Network operations into one integrated solution and leverage artificial intelligence, machine learning, and advanced analytics to drive innovation and gain a competitive edge in the market.
- Cloud-based solutions: The RISE with SAP offering is built on a cloud-based infrastructure to provide enhanced scalability, improved flexibility, and faster time to value across the system. This enables companies to take advantage of cloud computing by reducing IT infrastructure costs, improving security, and facilitating more efficient system management functions.
- Enhanced business value: RISE with SAP takes digital transformation a step further by focusing on delivering better business outcomes, rather than simply implementing new technology. This tool offers access to SAP Community expertise and industry best practices to enable companies to improve productivity, increase business value, and enhance the overall customer experience.
- Continuous innovation: With the RISE with SAP solution, companies can gain access to the latest innovations and upgrades directly from SAP to ensure they stay up-to-date with the rapidly evolving technology landscape and remain competitive with other organizations and evolving market demands.
How Can We Help?
Whether you need help implementing the SAP S/4HANA Cloud platform for the first time or integrating new tools and capabilities with your existing SAP solutions for improved data analytics and lifecycle management over time, Surety Systems is here to help.
Our team of senior-level SAP consultants has the technical knowledge and functional skills needed to help your organization create and leverage new business models, improve data management functions, and gain better insight into core operations across the SAP HANA database and other SAP applications.
Your technology. Your priorities. Our expertise. That’s just how we roll at Surety.
Getting Started with Our Team
Interested in learning where our team of SAP consultants can fit in your organization?
Ready to leverage industry innovation to drive better business outcomes, create scalable business models, and bring together all the tools and SAP applications you need in one place, but don’t know where to begin?
Contact us today for more information about our SAP consulting services!