With millennials forecasted to make up 75 percent of the global workforce by 2025 (and Gen Z hot on their heels), office dynamics are rapidly changing. These digital natives demand access to information whenever they need it, wherever they are, and yet many organizations aren’t ready for this generational shift. More than that, far too many companies still use legacy finance systems that are disconnected, difficult to use, don’t support a global operation, and are vulnerable to security risks.
Infor CloudSuite Financials & Supply Management was specifically designed to solve these problems, and more. The software addresses the challenges faced in a modern, global business environment. It offers users real-time visibility into their financial state, automated budgeting and reporting, and improved user productivity.
So if you’re wondering whether your organization should upgrade to Infor CloudSuite Financials & Supply Management, (or someone up the chain needs a little bit of convincing), here are five benefits we think should tip the scales for you.
1) Access to New Features
Infor has added hundreds of new features to its financial and supply chain solutions that will help support your business, including:
- A redesigned General Ledger with new functionality
- Accounts Payable Invoice Automation to speed up invoice processing
- Cash and Treasury Management to accelerate your bank reconciliation processes
- Close and Reconciliation Management to facilitate faster close times and provides increased visibility into your close calendar
- Mobile applications which offer support that is designed specifically for financial management, mobile requisitions, grants management, project management, and asset management
- Vertical functionality, (such as Grants Management, Recall Management, and Clinical Bridge), that are tailored for all service industries
- Social collaboration features to improve user productivity through enhanced in-app communication tools
- Improved analytics that gives you information to support financial functions, supply chain management, and human capital management for predictive analytics and enterprise planning
2) Latest and Greatest Functionality
If you’re running an older version of Infor’s Financials & Supply Chain (such as V.10 or earlier), you’re missing out on automated updates that get you the latest releases immediately, improved disaster recovery, and better performance with automated hardware scaling.
With Infor CloudSuite Financials, you’ll have access to localizations and new features for handling multiple languages and currencies to support global growth. You’ll also have the visibility across the enterprise to easily meet local reporting requirements, saving you from potential headaches across the globe.
4) Seamless Upgrade
With migration tools for master data and porting approaches for reports, as well as configuration templates and business process flows, Infor CloudSuite Financials has been designed to make it easy to upgrade quickly with little disruption to the business.
5) Future-proof Your Organization
Upgrading sooner rather than later means you can finally take your business to the cloud. Upgrading to CloudSuite Financials means you’ll move from an older COBOL technology platform to Java technology that will support future product releases. Upgrading also means your users will get to experience a modern UI with role-based dashboards for increased employee satisfaction and productivity. Plus, you’ll be able to take advantage of integration across the platform with twice-yearly releases that give you better functionality.
What’s not to love?
Ready to Upgrade to Infor CloudSuite Financials?
At its core, Infor CloudSuite Financials & Supply Management is an awesome solution that will not only solve the issues you currently have with your legacy financial system, but will help figure-proof your organization as well. It’s been specifically designed so that upgrading is less of a struggle, and the cloud-based platform ensures you always have the latest features and functionality with the highest level of security.
If you’re ready to upgrade or migrate, you don’t have to go it alone. Our experience, senior-level Infor Lawson consulting team at Surety Systems can help you tackle this project from technical and business standpoints to ensure you get the most out of your new solution.
Contact us today to get started.