Today, cultivating a positive employee experience is integral in attracting top-tier talent and maintaining your company’s most critical assets-your employees. UKG has just the solution to achieve this.
UKG Pro People Assist equips your HR department with the solutions required to fully support and understand your people meaningfully, enabling more strategic HR initiatives and facilitating outstanding customer service across business units.
Read on to learn more about UKG People Assist and how our senior-level UKG consultants can help your organization maximize success.
What is UKG People Assist?
UKG People Assist, formerly PeopleDoc Employee Case Management, provides HR teams with the solutions they need to support their people and provide consumer-level service for employees across groups.
With the People Assist platform, companies can empower their employees to leverage a user-friendly, personalized knowledge base to answer their HR-related questions on demand. Users can also initiate more complex requests and automatically send requests to the appropriate people or groups to get their most essential inquiries answered.
What Are the Top Capabilities of UKG People Assist?
Here’s a closer look at some of the main capabilities of UKG People Assist:
UKG Pro People Assist Knowledge Base can empower employees to search for forms and articles customized for their unique experiences by using existing data in UKG Pro. Access to this data gives organizations better insight into their needs and alleviates most of the heavy workload on administrative staff.
Pro People Assist provides HR professionals with all the features needed to fully understand and support employee requests, including those spanning multiple stakeholders or software systems.
Optimized Service Delivery
Employee self-service functionality in the UKG Pro People Assist platform enables HR teams to report and track crucial metrics, like requests by category, SLA performance, and time to resolve, to accurately measure and improve HR service delivery performance across the organization.
Key Benefits of UKG People Assist
Here’s a look at the main advantages of UKG People Assist for business users:
- Keep articles, processes, and forms up-to-date as company policies or regulations change.
- Integrate and automate manual people and data management tasks that cover multiple stakeholders and HR systems.
- Appoint employee requests to the correct HR team based on employee request category and other critical attributes.
- Guarantee data security with role-based access to audit trails and intelligent case history features.
- Create forms that streamline manager and employee requests, populate PDFs with business data, or provoke a new data management process.
- Automate notifications and request escalations based on employee workflow characteristics without requiring IT interaction.
- Guarantee authorized access to content based on specific employee attributes in the existing HRIS system.
- Leverage intelligent form creation and editing capabilities to remove HR processes like tuition reimbursement or submit more complex requests to the HR department.
- Inform employees of new tasks and guide them through complex management processes through an intuitive user interface.
- Access HR data through a user-friendly, contextualized knowledge portal from any device or location.
- Deliver total visibility into the data management process or request statuses through email notifications in the People Assist Knowledge Base.
How We Can Help
Whether you’re looking to implement a new solution to ensure better HR service delivery, improve employee experiences across teams, or start your journey with UKG, Surety Systems can help.
Our senior-level UKG consultants have all the functional expertise and experience to successfully implement a new UKG system or navigate complex integrations between new and existing solutions. Even better, our support extends past your initial Go-Live date to ensure all of your unique needs are met and improve user adoption across your entire organization.
Are you interested in learning more about UKG People Assist and where our senior UKG consultants can fit in your organization?
Contact us today!