Are you thinking about implementing a new Epic EHR system? Luckily for you, our Epic Go Live consultants can help teams like yours plan, implement, and integrate your new system and provide the resources you need to support the system long after Go Live.
Read on to learn more about Epic Go Live support and the ways our team can help.
What is Epic Go Live?
Epic Go Live includes the process of planning, implementing, and fully integrating a new Epic system into your organizational environment. This is the first, most important step in preparing your teams and your organization for success in the long run, and Go Live support helps give life to your entire Epic electronic health record (EHR) system, making it easier for you to implement and get all employees on board.
Here are a few key aspects of Epic Go Live that your team doesn’t want to miss out on:
- Seamless implementation and integration of Epic into your organization
- Configurable go-live models to fit the needs of each team
- Financial, clinical, and operational workflow automation
What is Epic ATE Support?
Epic ATE support (or “at the elbow”) involves efficient and effective technological development support provided by EHR specialists and technical experts to teams planning, implementing, or integrating a new Epic system. This kind of support by technical experts gives your Epic training staff more time to build relationships and support new Epic users, rather than focus on solving technical issues.
Key Considerations for a Successful Epic Implementation
- Plan, plan, and plan some more: Laying the groundwork for your Epic implementation is the first step in outlining what steps your team needs to take to complete implementation projects and ensure your Go Live is completed on time and within budget. Another important step in your Go Live processes involves determining the readiness and adaptability of your resources to withstand a change like implementing a new system.
- Choose the best approach for your team: Identifying and choosing the best Go Live mechanism for your team is essential in helping you design your implementation plan and set goals that are attainable based on your resources and personnel.
- Keep communication lines open: Efficient communication between employees and different areas of an organization is important in not only giving people ownership over their own Go Live support roles, but it also makes it easier for teams to ensure a successful Epic implementation and tackle any potential hurdles that arise in the process.
- Train employees efficiently: Implementing a new EHR system is one thing, but training employees and new hires on system operations and procedures is another story. And, while historically, implementation teams have followed the notion that training employees on all areas of the EHR, this kind of unnecessary training often leads to implementation delays and added headaches for employees. Instead, organizations that train employees only in their related areas of the system eliminate glitches and miscommunications and help them save valuable time.
How Can We Help?
Whether your team needs additional Go Live support for your implementation project, specific ATE support from a technical expert within the Epic environment, help outlining the details of your implementation planning process, or anything in between, Surety Systems can help.
Our team of senior-level Epic consultants has a proven track record of success, and our consultants continually use previous lessons learned to help teams successfully plan, implement, and integrate Epic into their organization. Their extensive experience, skills, and expertise within the Epic landscape help them prepare client teams for Go Live and make them feel supported from planning to implementation and beyond.
And, to give you a better idea of what to expect when partnering with us, we’ve included a snapshot of one of our top-notch Epic consultants:
Surety Senior Epic Go Live Consultant
- 22 years of Epic experience
- Certified in Epic Ambulatory
- New Installations, Optimizations, and Epic Refuel expertise
- Design Custom workflows, data courier, workflow analysis, and upgrades/nova notes experience
- Full Build to Go-Live experience across: PT, OT, SLP, Audiology, TBI Therapy, Wound Care, Cancer Support Services, Cardiac Rehab, Pulmonary Rehab, and Social Work
- Professional Billing Proficiency
Contact us today to learn more or get started with one of our Epic Go Live support consultants.