Who we are:
Surety Systems, Inc. is celebrating its 15th year in business. Though we are headquartered in Raleigh, NC, we do business in 20+ states with 150+ clients each year. We specialize in ERP, HCM and CRM consulting for a range of different technologies. Our clients depend on us to provide the best of the best for their complex project, and that’s where you come in…
What you’ll be doing:
- Data quality assurance
- Social media data mining
- Implementing policies and processes as it relates to data management.
- Focus on driving data integrity, identifying any system challenges.
- Collaborate with client managers, marketing team, and other data team members
The Cover Charge [What do you need to get in?]
- 0-3 years experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze large volumes of data
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally at various levels of engagement to address and resolve system challenges
- Highly skilled at multi-tasking and adapting to changing requirements
- Rock solid time management chops
The Deets on Surety Systems:
- Casual dress code (shorts and flip flops are a-ok!)
- Smaller company feel where your input is wanted and welcomed!
- Flex Time Policy (earn extra time off if you work over 40 hours)
- Remote Work Policy (up to 2 days a week after 4 months of employment)
- Office Closed Christmas to New Year’s Day (Free PTO in addition to standard 14 days)
- Open Office Collaborative Environment
- Occasional GMAB Days… Need a hint? There’s booze involved.
- Complimentary Office Snacks
- Great company trips like Atlantis, Las Vegas, and NYC.
- Competitive Base Salary ($40k ++)
- Full Benefits Package + 4% 401k Match
Let’s email first, then hopefully chat:
Please include “Data Analyst” in the subject line and send your resume/credentials to email@example.com