In today’s fast-paced and competitive market, understanding and replying to customer feedback is more important than ever in helping companies maintain strong customer relationships and enhance customer satisfaction across the board.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Voice is a powerful, easy-to-use feedback management solution that transforms how businesses collect, assess, and track real-time feedback and respond to customers.
Read on to learn more about Dynamics 365 Customer Voice and how our senior-level Dynamics consultants can help your organization optimize feedback loops across teams.
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Voice?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Voice (formerly Forms Pro) is an intuitive customer feedback management solution that allows users to create surveys, track responses, and gain better insights into customer behavior and sentiment.
With an enterprise feedback management application like Dynamics 365 Customer Voice, users can easily keep track of critical client metrics and ensure customer needs are met. Dynamics 365 Customer Voice, a line-of-business application tightly integrated with Dynamics 365 and built on Microsoft Forms, delivers significant insights by incorporating real-time survey data into existing customer records.
The Dynamics 365 Customer Voice application offers a simple and seamless user experience, from designing surveys to quickly producing actionable insights, analyzing customer feedback, and everything in between.
This dynamic enterprise application makes users feel secure knowing Microsoft security and compliance regulations support their data. This way, they can stay in touch with customer trends and behaviors, how they perceive their goods and services, and what steps can be taken to improve experiences for employees and customers.
Features of Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
Here’s a look at some of the main features Customer Voice in Dynamics 365 has to offer:
Create and Send Surveys
Customer Voice lets users create surveys from scratch or by using ready-to-use templates. In the Customer Voice interface, surveys are sorted into ‘projects’ suitable for individual companies, making it easier to manage them, assess results, and enable more accurate predictions.
Customizable templates include:
- Order delivery
- Service visit
- Periodic customer feedback
Users can customize a survey’s branching, language, variables, branding, and formatting and preview surveys to see how they will look on both desktop and mobile devices.
Once surveys are prepared and ready to share, there are several ways to share them with customers and other key stakeholders:
- Sending an email with a link to complete the survey
- Using an automated workflow to send the survey to target audiences
- Attaching the link to high-performing pages on a company website
- Using a QR code for easy sharing and survey completion
- Sharing a direct link with customers
Review Survey Feedback
Once the survey has been delivered, it must be completed by customers and reviewed by customer service teams. Users can view the feedback in real-time and track who has read, completed, and opened the survey to ensure all key stakeholders and target groups participate and provide valuable feedback.
After receiving and reviewing feedback, users can leverage the Satisfaction Metrics dashboard to display each measure in graphics and provide actionable insights into customer behavior and sentiment.
The dashboard displays standard measures for customer satisfaction, including:
- Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) – Based on rating questions for separate interactions to assess actual customer satisfaction.
- Customer Sentiment – Uses AI scans of human text to understand the response tone and gain more comprehensive customer insights.
- Net Prompter Score (NPS) – Rates answers for the likelihood of a customer recommending the service/company/product to others in their network.
Using the Customer Voice solution, users can set notifications to follow up on feedback they’ve received and take necessary action to resolve issues associated with negative feedback responses.
Use Customer Voice Integrations
Users can continuously connect feedback with customer experience data in other Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications like Customer Insights, Marketing, and the Power Platform.
Here are some examples of applicable scenarios:
- Dynamics 365 Sales: View Customer Voice Data, such as recent activity and survey responses, by opening a customer’s integrated record.
- Power Automate: Automatically send a survey when another activity is finished, like when a Dynamics 365 work order is closed.
- Dynamics 365 Marketing: By utilizing Dynamics 365 Customer Voice, users create surveys that can instantly be accessed from marketing tools like the Segment Builder, Email Designer, and Customer Journey Design.
Benefits of Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
- Quick set-up: Leverage ready-to-use templates and simplified system setup to quickly create customer surveys and assess feedback in the Customer Voice application.
- Connected feedback: Consolidate critical business data across existing Dynamics 365 applications, the Power Platform, and other software solutions.
- Use on any device: Utilize compatibility with all devices to interact with surveys and communicate with customers wherever they are.
- Actionable insights: Review satisfaction indicators and draw conclusions from survey results that can be integrated into business plans and processes.
How We Can Help
Whether you need help gauging satisfaction metrics and customer engagement levels, additional support facilitating integrations between Customer Voice and other Microsoft applications, or just a hand getting started on your journey with Microsoft Dynamics, Surety Systems can help.
Our senior-level Dynamics consultants have the experience and skills to help you handle any Dynamics project, from implementation to integration, post-production support, and more.
Ready to learn more about Dynamics 365 Customer Voice and where our senior-level Dynamics consultants can fit in your organization?
Contact us today!