Answering employee questions, navigating new software, and ensuring all information is managed and stored properly within your UKG system can get complicated without the right resources.
Luckily for you, Kronos help guide solutions provides support for basic system navigation questions. And, if that’s not enough, Surety Systems offers a team of senior-level UKG consultants that provide the personalized approach you need to answer the toughest questions and conquer the most complex issues within your Kronos system.
Read on to learn more about the UKG Kronos Community Help portal, as well as how our team can step in if needed.
UKG Kronos Community Support
UKG Kronos Community Help provides the tools needed to answer all your basic Kronos-related questions. The Kronos Support portal includes resources that cover…
- Cloud-based workforce management (WFM) and human capital management (HCM) solutions (i.e., UKG Dimensions, Ready, Workforce Central, etc.)
- UKG data collection devices (i.e., UKG InTouch, time clocks, etc.)
- Other key UKG products and tools (i.e., UKG Efficient, iSeries Central, TeleStaff, etc.)
The Kronos Resource Center product index offers the answers to some of the most common questions asked about Kronos modules, applications, tools, and more. This resource tool also provides up-to-date articles that dive deeper into the details of each product area and their common issues.
Interested in learning more about Kronos customer support tools? Click here to see the extensive product index and learn how UKG Community Support can help you.
UKG Pro Help
While more confidential issues in the Kronos system, such as UKG Pro login or payroll information, cannot be solved with the UKG Support feature, it does cover a few of the most common topics that cause users trouble. To protect the privacy of employee data, the UKG Support portal is not authorized to assist with issues concerning login credentials, password maintenance, or system access.
The Kronos Help portal offers support in these main topic areas:
- Pay statements: While UKG is not authorized to provide specific payroll support, UKG Pro does allow users to view their pay statements quickly and efficiently through the web-based solution or the mobile app. This immediate access can help catch or solve smaller issues with pay dates and schedules, but any questions or concerns about specific earnings should be taken to your human resources department.
- Tax filing forms: Personal tax filing forms, such as W-2s, 1095-Cs, 1099s, and more, are expected by employees no later than January 31. UKG Pro allows employees to view tax forms and stay up-to-date with their tax and exemption information through self-service options and UKG Pro mobile app.
Kronos Mobile Help
UKG Pro, UKG Dimensions, UKG Ready, and UKG Workforce Central provide mobile app access to help employees, managers, and system administrators search the knowledge base, access information, or complete tasks more efficiently. UKG mobile app solutions offer employee assistance to manage timecards, check their schedule, log time, and view balances within the system.
Within each UKG mobile app, system administrators are able to:
- Download the app on the the iPhone or Google Play app stores.
- Determine the correct mobile app support for the organization.
- Access useful tips and tricks for a successful app rollout.
- Watch video tutorials on how to navigate the app and its key features and functions.
How Can Surety Systems Help?
For the projects that are just a little too stubborn or the questions that you can’t seem to find the answer anywhere, Surety Systems goes beyond the capabilities of a traditional Kronos IT help desk or support portal. Our team of senior-level UKG Kronos consultants has extensive experience the Kronos environment and the right skills you need.
Our consultants aren’t just here to answer surface level UKG questions. They’re here to get down to the nitty gritty of your solution, help solve more complicated issues, and find new ways to optimize processes and tasks within Kronos. And, while our team can help with basic tasks if that’s what you need, they also have the expertise to provide assistance and guidance for even the toughest, most complex system issues, like configurations or integrations.
So, whether you need an extra hand implementing a new UKG system, integrating Kronos applications with external systems, just navigating specific areas of the product, our consultants are here to help.
Getting Started with Our Consultants
Know you need help with your Kronos solutions, but don’t know where to start? Let our team of expert UKG consultants be your guide.
No matter where your Kronos Help needs lie, our consultants are here to help. And, even better, their own expertise and years of experience provide a more personalized support experience than traditional Kronos help desks and online forums.
Your company. Your needs. Our expertise.
Contact us today to learn more about our Kronos consulting services or get started on a project.