Infor is a leading provider of enterprise resource planning (ERP) software that gives industrial manufacturing industries the functionality needed to manage, improve, and optimize their everyday business operations. And, the Infor M3 cloud provides this functionality in a single solution.
Read on to learn more about Infor M3 and the ways it can benefit your organization.
What is Infor M3?
Infor M3 is a cloud-based ERP system that uses the latest technologies and provides industry leading functionality to promote business collaboration, manage manufacturing and distribution processes, and offer an exceptional user experience.
The M3 Infor ERP solution and its associated Infor M3 CloudSuite platform provide the resources needed to complete digital transformation initiatives and enhance the user experience — all in one multi country, multi company, and multi site ERP software platform.
Key Capabilities of the Solution
- Efficient deployment: By leveraging flexible deployment options and built-in Implementation Accelerators, organizations in any industry can quickly and efficiently implement Infor M3. And, with shortened deployment timelines, these companies are able to reap the benefits of a quicker return on investment (ROI).
- Data-driven analytics: From dashboards, key performance indicators (KPIs), pre-configured reports, and more, users can take advantage of Infor’s embedded data and industry-specific analytics to optimize the efficiency of their system. Better analytics functions also usually lead to quicker, more informed decisions within Infor M3 ERP software and your company as a whole.
- Workflow integration: The Infor M3 Cloud includes Infor ION, which is Infor’s intelligent open network (ION) framework that helps companies achieve and leverage end-to-end business efficiency. Infor ION framework provides users with industry leading functionality that allows them to integrate the Infor M3 with Infor systems and other non-Infor systems. This way, regardless of the location or source of customer data or supplier data, companies are able to fully integrate and manage data workflows in a single system.
- Improved user experience: With a simple, easy-to-use, intuitive global solution and continuously improved and updated functionality, Infor M3 provides an exceptional user experience for customers, regardless of their company’s size, location, or industry. The Infor M3 cloud also provides custom, role-based homepages to further enhance the user experience.
- Business intelligence integration: Infor M3 can be integrated with Infor Birst, Infor’s comprehensive business intelligence (BI) platform that provides financial management, performance management, and other operational analytics to give users better insights. And, by aligning your Infor ERP software with the Birst BI platform, managers and company executives have quicker access to information and can make more informed decisions.
- Mobile access: The Infor M3 cloud gives users the functionality needed to quickly and securely access important information, tasks, and processes within the system. Infor mobile applications make it easier for employees to maintain and optimize productivity whether they’re in the office, at home, or on-the-go.
How Can Infor M3 Cloud Transform Business Processes?
The Infor M3 Cloud provides industry-specific functionality, powerful analytics, and a flexible production environment to help users establish a strong foundation for digital transformation and optimization.
Here are a few ways Infor M3 can help transform your operations:
Reduce Cost of Ownership
Infor M3 has a shared infrastructure, meaning that the core Infor infrastructure can be used by multiple different users at the same time, even for users in a multi company environment. With an infrastructure that eliminates the need for on-premise maintenance and reducing overall operating expenses, companies are able to lower their total cost of ownership and drastically reduce implementation time.
Cloud ERP solutions help companies reduce risk and eliminate unnecessary costs by keeping data, analytics, insights, and operations safe and secure within the cloud. The Infor M3 cloud provides improved security functions and allows users to get the most out of their Infor investment, while keeping their data protected no matter what.
Infor M3 provides continuous system updates and new functionality to ensure your company stays up-to-date with compliance regulations and requirements. And, in a world where local, state, and federal regulatory requirements are ever-changing, having a system like Infor to notify you of requirement changes and help you maintain compliance is crucial.
Remain Agile and Flexible
With its multi-faceted functionality, Infor M3 simplifies business operations and enables organizations to adapt to changing business models, processes, and needs. The Infor CloudSuite also provides advanced capabilities that help companies not only manage complex, distribution-intensive environments, but also quickly and effectively respond to system updates and adjustments.
Infor is a well-known leader in the enterprise cloud application industry, and it gives industrial manufacturing industries the functionality needed to manage supply chain planning, demand planning, production planning, and more.
Here are a few of the industry-specific solutions Infor M3 offers:
- CloudSuite Fashion
- CloudSuite Distribution Enterprise
- CloudSuite Chemicals
- CloudSuite Equipment
- CloudSuite Food and Beverage
How Can We Help?
Whether you need help navigating Infor M3 cloud solutions for the first time, additional support for complex integrations, or anything in between, Surety Systems can help.
Our team of senior-level Infor consultants has the skills and experience needed to lead you to success. And, to give you a better idea of what to expect when partnering with us, we’ve included a snapshot of one of our Infor M3 consultants:
Surety Senior Infor M3 Consultant
- 11 Years of Infor M3 experience
- Functional/Technical expertise
- M3 BE v13.1-13.4 and H5 Smart office experience on single and multi tenant systems
- Heavy Supply Chain Management, Order Transfer Management, Product Data Management, and Inventory Management expertise
Contact us today to learn more or get started with one of our Infor experts.