In today’s interconnected business landscape, where data is the lifeblood of decision-making, the power of seamless integration cannot be overstated.
Enter Infor Integration — a dynamic and transformative force that brings connection and collaboration to the digital ecosystems of modern enterprises. With the capacity to bring disparate software systems together and enable the free flow of data between teams, Infor integrations provide business leaders and users with a unified view of their operations and improved visibility into their most essential data.
In this article, we discuss how Infor Integration capabilities empower organizations to streamline processes, enhance productivity, and unleash the true potential of their enterprise software solutions. We’ll also take a closer look at where our team of expert Infor consultants can fit in your organization!
Understanding Infor ERP Integration for Complete Visibility
Infor offers robust integration capabilities that enable organizations to break down data silos, consolidate critical business data into one location, and achieve a unified view of their operations.
Through seamless integration of essential Infor modules and external systems, businesses can gain real-time insights into their manufacturing, supply chain, and financial processes and leverage improved data visibility to enhance customer interactions. This comprehensive visibility and intelligent functionality allow for more informed decision-making, timely responses to market changes, and improved overall efficiency.
Infor ERP integration tools act as connective tissue, stitching together disparate parts of an organization into a single location, fostering agility, and enhancing competitiveness in a rapidly changing business world.
Advanced technology offerings for business users
- Workflow automation tools for tasks across the entire organization
- Adaptable data scripting capabilities
- Functional extensibility engine to monitor, manage, and expand core business processes
- Integration connectors to improve data visibility, collaboration, and consolidation
- Intelligent troubleshooting tools to improve process efficiency over time
Centralized monitoring and troubleshooting
- Centralized document management and access to core historical business data
- Complete versioning and auditing functionality to maintain compliance and ensure company and industry regulations are met
- Advanced visualization technology to improve insight into business process and status data
Automation options for disconnected systems
- Complete repository to consolidate information from disconnected systems in a single location
- Single connected management platform to improve execution time and reduce human error
- Automation tools to improve efficiency and optimize existing business processes
Key Integration Capabilities for the Infor ERP System
1) Leverage a uniform proxy layer to manage all existing APIs in the same place and through a unified Internet connection.
2) Facilitate more robust API orchestration to expose new functionality across the entire Infor system.
3) Automate critical business processes to improve efficiency in a complex enterprise ecosystem.
4) To bridge local networks to an Infor system or third-party cloud application, create hybrid connections through intelligent Infor API integration.
5) Align integrations with industry standards and policies to maintain data security and enrich APIs without sacrificing the value of the system.
6) Utilize actionable insights to improve data ingestion and extraction for AI and other data analytics.
Choosing the Right Path to the Cloud
When it comes to building the right cloud migration strategy for your business needs, it’s critical to consider all deployment options, assess your most important business requirements, and ensure whichever option you choose allows for better system control and performance in the long run.
Here are a few paths to the Cloud users can choose from:
With the Core-to-Cloud approach, organizations can extract data from their core business operations and integrate it with modern, cloud-based solutions across their technical landscape.
This approach enables users to improve system performance, boost engagement between customers and clients, and access all the latest and greatest Infor solutions and other apps in the Cloud.
The AI-to-Cloud method enables holistic business insights and planning operations, making it easier for users to manage their most important data and facilitate more robust connections with artificial intelligence (AI) technology.
By leveraging this approach, organizations can combine enterprise-wide data sources in one location, break down existing data silos, and create more efficient integrations between their most important enterprise software solutions.
The Edge-to-Cloud approach refers to the process in which enterprise data is no longer confined to a specific data center and is now generated at the edge and stored in the Cloud.
It brings the comprehensive cloud experience to all enterprise systems and apps, making it easier to ensure data-driven decisions and drive better business outcomes in the future.
With this approach, companies can streamline the complete user experience across strategic workflows and maximize operational efficiency, regardless of where the data starts and ends up in the long run.
Where Does Infor ION Fit in Infor’s Integration Landscape?
With Infor’s Intelligent Open Network (ION), organizations can easily integrate their existing Infor solutions with other third-party enterprise systems and eliminate data silos that may hinder their system’s performance or productivity.
Infor ION, a part of the Infor OS system, offers the flexibility and adaptability needed to navigate a complex web of enterprise systems, connect previously disparate systems, and optimize returns on critical technology investments in the long run.
The Infor ION platform also makes it easier for users to navigate application failures, upgrades, and replacements without compromising the productivity of the entire system. This way, critical business information is readily available whenever and wherever it’s needed, and system downtime is significantly reduced across teams and departments.
Here are a few key capabilities of the Infor Intelligent Open Network for business users:
- Intelligent connections between applications and events in their critical business process
- Design, manage, and optimize application programming interfaces without involving IT teams
- Create and automate workflows to improve exception management and process efficiency
- Deploy ERP integrations to facilitate better connection across the entire organization
How Can We Help?
Whether you need help deploying new integrations to connect your on-premise and cloud systems, additional support supporting the aggregation of core sales, HR, E-commerce, and financial data in one place, or just an extra hand understanding how Infor APIs work, Surety Systems is here to help.
Our senior-level, US-based Infor consultant team has the knowledge, skills, and experience to handle all your most important project needs and maximize the efficiency of your systems over time.
Getting Started with Us
Interested in learning how to integrate Infor with other external third-party applications or where our expert Infor Lawson consultants can fit in your organization?
Contact us today!