Communication, collaboration, and connection across organizations is essential in improving employee engagement and building the strongest company culture possible…
Read on to learn how the UKG Talk platform can improve your company’s total communication strategy, as well as where our team of UKG consultants can fit in your organization.
What is UKG Talk?
UKG Talk is a communication and collaboration platform designed to facilitate timely communications between UKG users, develop stronger communication strategies across organizations, and support a more inclusive culture through group chats and other direct messaging capabilities.
The UKG Talk web console enables connection between users by offering capabilities that allow coworkers and managers to…
- Check schedules and create meetings with other users in the Calendar app
- Leverage activity feed, peer-to-peer chat, and group chat functionality to message employee groups and respond to message requests
- Make stronger connections with other employees by gathering feedback from users, collecting ideas, and celebrating key achievements for other employees
- Measure key metrics and gain actionable insights into employee engagement across teams, departments, and other areas of the organization
Key Components of UKG Talk
1) Direct Messaging
The direct messaging component of UKG Talk offers more opportunities for UKG users to connect with each other and build a stronger network.
It also facilitates better communication between employees and managers through inter and intra-departmental communication strategies and one-on-one connections.
2) Group Chats
Groups in UKG Talk offer a more inclusive space for employees to engage in discussions and build relationships with their peers.
With UKG Talk group chats, users have the tools and resources needed to facilitate collaboration between teams and build a stronger sense of community for employee groups.
3) Engagement Metrics
Engagement metrics throughout the UKG Talk solution allow companies to gain a more comprehensive view into the impact of better communication opportunities on employee engagement, productivity, and satisfaction.
These key metrics also help guide communication strategies based on their effectiveness and level of adoption across business units.
This component of UKG Talk offers better data visibility and actionable insights to help users evaluate engagement levels and determine the kinds of initiatives that make the largest communication impact for employees and managers.
With insights, like top contributors or trending content, from the UKG Talk platform, companies can build communication strategies that are more aligned to the needs of their own employees.
How Can I Access UKG Talk?
- Login to your UKG platform (or UKG mobile application) using your individual user credentials.
- Once you’ve logged in, navigate to the UKG Talk icon or link within the application (Note: This is usually within the “Communications” tile on the “Home” screen in your UKG platform.)
- Click on the UKG Talk icon to launch the platform in a new window or browser instance.
- Once the UKG Talk web console opens, you will be able to view the most recent activity and conversations in your feed.
- If you are logging in for the first time, you will be prompted to set up your profile, including your name, profile picture, and other relevant personal information.
- You can then start using UKG Talk to chat with your colleagues, create and join groups, share files, and participate in conversations.
How Can We Help?
Whether you need help outlining a plan to use UKG Talk Connect platform to facilitate more timely communications across your organization, additional support building a stronger UKG Talk inclusive culture, or just an extra hand managing company wide announcements and communication initiatives, Surety Systems is here to help.
Our team of senior-level UKG consultants has the technical skills and functional expertise to lead you to success, regardless of the nature of your organizational structure or complexity of your project needs.
Getting Started with Us
Interested in learning more about our UKG consulting services or where our team of expert UKG consultants can fit in your organization?
Contact us today to get started with one of our expert UKG consultants!