With its high degree of customization, powerful reporting and analytics capabilities, and seamless integration with other SAP modules, SAP HR helps organizations build a more engaged, motivated, and productive workforce.
Read on to learn more about SAP HRIS, as well as where our team of senior-level SAP consultants can fit in your organization.
Understanding SAP HRIS
A Human Resource Information System (HRIS) is a software solution built to help companies streamline, manage, and optimize their core HR processes, including benefits administration, payroll, time and attendance, employee data management, and more. With SAP HRIS, companies in any industry are enabled to maintain more efficient human capital management (HCM) strategies to make the most of their SAP investment in the long run.
Key Capabilities of Cloud-Based HRIS Software
Cloud-based HRIS software sets itself apart from other traditional Human Resources Management tools and resources as it provides new innovations, and security measures to extend the functionality of your HR operations, scale solutions to meet the needs of your growing organization, and easily integrate with other HR systems.
With cloud HRIS systems, companies in any industry are enabled to…
- Leverage centralized employee data management functions to facilitate more efficient HR processes across the entire workforce
- Automate and streamline core HR functions, including Payroll Processing, Benefits Administration, Time and Attendance, and more
- Provide employee self-service resources to improve employee engagement, productivity, and performance throughout the entire employee lifecycle
- Gain better insights into core HR data through advanced reporting and analytics tools
Main Advantages of Cloud HRIS Technology
1) Better Employee Experiences
With advanced self-service tools and resources that support employee development and facilitate communication and collaboration between teams, employees are able to control their own experiences and find the most efficient ways to do their job.
Cloud HRIS systems provide better opportunities for employee engagement to prepare employees to perform their best and offer more well-defined training strategies to develop and retain top-tier talent in the long run.
2) Improved Workforce Management
Cloud-based Human Resources Information Systems offer innovative tools and resources that help companies automate tasks and workflows throughout business units, saving valuable time and money and improving process efficiency in the process.
3) HR Data Integration
With a cloud-based HR strategy, organizations are enabled to integrate their most important employee data and business processes in one place, making it easier to manage information and complete tasks in the most efficient way possible.
Integrations between systems also helps companies make the most of their human resources management processes by allowing employees to access personal information or complete tasks whenever and wherever needed, including desktop, laptop, and mobile device access.
4) Security and Compliance Management
A cloud HR system provides enhanced data security functions to keep your most important data safe, conduct proper data analysis, mitigate risk for errors in the data, and reduce costs across the board.
In addition to its increased security measures, HRIS systems also help companies keep track of labor laws and stay up-to-date with changing regulations to maintain regulatory compliance throughout each team and area of the organization.
What Sets SAP HR Solutions Apart?
SAP Human Resources software offers comprehensive and integrated suite of software, including core Human Experience Management (HXM) functionality, designed to manage and optimize human resources processes within organizations.
Here are a few ways SAP HRIS sets itself apart from other HR tools…
- Engaging user experiences and well-defined feedback loops to improve productivity and engagement across the employee lifecycle.
- Localization frameworks and automated compliance management strategies keep employees up-to-date with regulations that impact human resources processes and the overall employee experience.
- Pre-built integrations and extensions allow companies to plan, manage, and optimize their core HR processes in a more efficient way.
- Strategic, innovative human resources management solutions make it easier to address a broad range of workforce needs and optimize performance management functions across teams and business units.
Key Components of SAP HR Technology Solutions
1) Core HR and Payroll
- Leverage user-friendly interfaces and end-to-end functionality to increase productivity and improve employee engagement
- Access real-time analytics and insights to make more informed HR strategy decisions
- Standardize HR operations and streamline the management of people data across teams
- Manage global payroll and benefits administration functions to reduce overall costs and maintain compliance with local and federal regulations
- Centralize document management to improve HR service delivery and provide greater visibility into total workforce operations
2) Talent Acquisition and Management
- Increase candidate engagement and relationship management with intuitive, streamlined recruiting and hiring processes
- Utilize advanced talent management tools to increase employee mobility and efficiency and create better employee development opportunities over time
- Offer enhanced visibility into employee opportunities and benefits to improve employee engagement after initial recruiting processes are complete
- Leverage comprehensive applicant management functions to free up time for managers to focus on candidate relationships
- Provide opportunities for managers to connect with employees and provide continuous feedback throughout the candidate and employee experience
3) HR Analytics and Workforce Planning
- Leverage advanced analytics to improve decision-making processes and stimulate action across the entire workforce
- Provide insight into population and workforce trends to strengthen and empower members of your HR leadership teams
- Utilize comprehensive reporting functions to improve organizational agility and prepare HR teams for success
5) SAP Business Technology Platform
- Use integrations with SAP Business Technology to accelerate agility and enhance employee efficiency
- Leverage AI-driven tools and machine-learning capabilities to allow employees to choose their own workforce experiences
- Connect HRIS operations through functional integrations, connector tools, and APIs to improve productivity and ROI
How Can We Help?
Whether you need help getting started with a new SAP HR system, an extra hand integrating your SAP HR solutions with existing SAP applications and modules, or additional support automating your most important HR processes in one place, Surety Systems is here to help.
Our team of senior-level SAP consultants has the technical skills and functional expertise needed to lead you to success, regardless of the complexity of your organizational structure or the scope of your project needs.
And, even better, we’ve included a sample profile of one of our top-notch SAP consultants to give you a better idea of what to expect with our team…
Surety Senior SAP HRIS Consultant
- US Citizen
- 18+ years of SAP HR/HCM experience
- Extensive experience within the entire SAP Human Resource module
- Delivered quality SAP solutions in PA, OM, Benefits, Compensation, Performance Management, Recruiting, and Training & Development
- Completed multiple end-to-end SAP HR Implementations; Worked on all phases of an implementation life cycle
- Typically serves in a Lead or Solution Architect capacity
Getting Started with Us
Interested in learning more about our SAP consulting services? Ready to get started on a project with one of our top-notch SAP HRIS consultants?
Contact us today!