Employees need information, and they need it fast.
Workday Assistant provides an intuitive, human-based chatbot that allows users to ask questions, access data, and perform tasks, such as requesting time off or checking the holiday calendar, in a timely manner.
And, by reducing the level of human interaction involved in finding basic information and completing simple tasks, companies can save valuable time, money, and effort across the board.
Read on to learn more!
What is Workday Assistant?
Workday Assistant is a digital assistant chatbot designed to help Workday users leverage machine learning capabilities to accurately understand user’s intentions, retrieve information and complete tasks anytime, anywhere. The Workday Assistant chatbot uses Natural Language Processing (NLP) to extract meaning from a user’s input, process the request, and provide an appropriate solution for their request.
Key Capabilities of Workday Assistant
Workday Assistant is included in your Workday subscription, and it appears as a small blue icon in the corner of your Workday screen for quick and easy access for users.
It offers both mobile and desktop access capabilities and pre-built integrations with other systems, like MS Teams and Slack, to improve productivity, performance, and engagement across the board.
Here are the main areas of functionality included with the Workday digital assistant solution…
For Human Resources
Finding employee information can be quite the hassle sometimes, especially if data is put away in the wrong place or human error makes it difficult to find what you’re looking for.
Workday Assistant simplifies this for HR teams by providing tools that help them…
- Find a coworker and their related contact information, including phone number and email
- Determine the correct email format for an employee within Workday
- Understand team hierarchies in each department by finding managers for each employee
- Find an employee’s title, office location, and other useful personal information
For Recruiting and Team Management
Attracting, hiring, and retaining top-tier talent is a critical key to success for organizations of all sizes and industries. But, with Workday Assistant, managers can optimize recruiting processes and manage their teams more efficiently. Here’s how:
- Create job requisitions and referrals directly in their Workday system
- View the status of job requisition events and candidate engagement processes
- View team birthdays, work anniversaries, hire dates, promotion dates, and more
- Request time off and manage requests more efficiently
- Access check in and out procedures and documentation for all users
For Benefits and Payroll
Ensuring employees are paid accurately, on-time, and with the correct deductions is essential in building employee trust and creating a more productive workforce. Here’s how Workday Assistant can help ensure benefits and payroll are processed and managed correctly…
- View insurance policies, current enrollments, and dependent statuses for all users
- Access direct deposit and other important pay information
- View and complete tax forms to ensure proper deductions
- Gain better insight into payroll data and expense reports across the company
For User Profiles and Groups
Whether you recently moved and need to change your current address, you got married and need to update your new last name, or need to make any other changes to your personal information in Workday, the Workday virtual assistant tool can help. Here’s how:
- Change personal contact information and update emergency contacts
- Access birthdays, hire dates, work locations, time in positions, and titles over time
- View ID number and current email format for all employees
- Review employee performance and give feedback where necessary
For Time and Attendance Management
Accurate timekeeping processes ensure employees are paid properly for their time. Workday Assistant improves time and attendance management processes by allowing users to…
- Request time off and view time off balances over time
- View holiday and vacation calendars
- Approve timesheets to ensure proper payment for employees
How Can We Help?
Sometimes customers have complex issues that require more support than the Workday Assistant chatbot or the Workday Customer Success Manager solution can provide…
Luckily for you, this is where Surety Systems comes in to help!
Our team of senior-level Workday consultants has the technical skills and functional experience needed to help you streamline common tasks across your Workday environment, manage worker data more efficiently across teams, and make the most of your investments.
Partnering with Our Team
Whether you need help configuring security groups to keep data safe and protected in your Workday system, an extra hand integrating Workday Assistant with Microsoft Teams and other external platforms, or anything else Workday-related, Surety Systems is here to help.
Interested in learning where our team of Workday consultants can fit in your organization?
Contact us today to learn more!