With a solution that allows companies to automate time and attendance management, optimize data collection, and seamlessly connect HR and payroll interfaces, workforce management seems like a piece of cake…
The solution? Infor WFM Workbrain software.
Read on to learn more about Workbrain, as well as how our senior-level Infor Workforce Management (WFM) consultants can fit in your organization.
What is Employee Relationship Management Software?
Employee Relationship Management (ERM) software is designed to help organizations track and manage employee relations cases, facilitate collaboration between employees and different areas of the organization, improve transparency between managers and other employees, and maintain regulatory compliance.
ERM software allows organizations to improve the employee experience by…
- Determining employee needs through surveys, monthly check-ins, one-on-one conversations, or comprehensive evaluation meetings
- Facilitating open and honest communication between employees, managers, and company executives to establish stronger relationships
- Measuring the efficiency and effectiveness of communication efforts to ensure goals are met and improvements are made where necessary
- Considering work-life balance when creating employee schedules, offering feedback for employees, or outlining flexible staffing policies
- Completing performance reviews to ensure deadlines are met and employees are working as productively as possible
- Improve process efficiency through seamless integrations between ERM software and your existing Human Resource (HR) systems
What is Workbrain Software?
Workbrain operates on your organization’s intranet, on wireless mobile devices, and through web-enabled kiosks, and the solution is designed to help companies integrate applications, access important data whenever and wherever it’s needed, and facilitate a more comprehensive end-to-end experience for users.
The Workbrain platform automates core business processes, including labor forecasting, timekeeping, and employee scheduling, provides a more comprehensive user experience through industry-specific solutions, and offers employee self service tools to improve overall engagement.
Workbrain offers a few main integrated applications to improve functionality and interoperability across business units, including…
Employers can use the Workbrain Analytics application to plan employee schedules, analyze employee and system productivity, monitor trends across the industry, and facilitate better performance and attendance management across the board.
Workbrain Workforce Management
The Workforce Management application allows users to manage interactions with other users and build strong, personalized relationships that help boost productivity, engagement, and overall satisfaction for employees. And, based on interactions with other users, employees can understand their own preferences and build benefit plans tailored to meet each user’s needs.
Users can leverage the Workbrain Community application to facilitate collaboration between employees and business units by participating in employee auctions, view and post messages on employee bulletin boards, and request cash advances for specific projects or services.
The Workforce Initiative application gives employees the functionality needed to manage their schedule, request time-off for vacation, and bid for jobs in a secure, unified interface.
Key Capabilities of Infor Workforce Management
1) Time and Attendance Tracking
From automatically tracking attendance to managing time-off requests, configuring filters to analyze working hours and shift locations, leveraging real-time pay categorization functionality to employ the right pay codes and rules, or balancing time balances and accruals, Infor WFM has you covered.
2) Labor Forecasting and Planning
With Infor’s Workforce Management software, organizations can automate long-term budgeting and forecasting functionality, create “what-if” scenarios for future labor demand, calculate hours for reasonable and appropriate workloads, and utilize machine-learning capabilities to analyze historical, periodical, and promotional data.
3) Advanced Scheduling
Infor WFM gives users the functionality needed to leverage specialized shift and demand-driven scheduling tools to streamline scheduling operations, maintain compliance with fair scheduling regulations, promote employee engagement through self-service scheduling tools, and optimize schedule generation and coverage.
How Do Workbrain and Infor WFM Work Together?
Infor WFM Workbrain software integrations provide core capabilities and features that give companies the ability to…
- Save time on workforce administration tasks by automating pay rules and proactively anticipating changes in demand
- Reduce payroll costs for employers through more efficient expense management
- Comply with labor laws, corporate directives, and other regulations like the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Improve visibility into working hours and labor costs for better decision-making
- Accurately track employee time, productivity, and performance
How Can We Help?
Whether you need additional support seamlessly integrating Workbrain and Infor WFM, automating core workforce analytics functions across business units, managing a high volume of employee data in one system, or anything in between, Surety Systems is here to help.
Our team of senior-level Infor WFM consultants has the technical skills, functional expertise, and real-world experience needed to lead you to success, regardless of the complexity of your Infor WFM solution or the scale of your time and attendance needs.
And, to give you a better idea of what to expect when partnering with us, we’ve included a sample profile of one of our top-notch Workbrain consultants…
Surety Senior Workbrain Consultant
- 14+ years of Infor WFM/Workbrain experience
- Technical and functional experience
- Configuration and implementation expert
- Payrules, Data Evens, Workflow experience
- Workbrain Report builder experience
- Interface, Java development expert
Getting Started with Us
Interested in learning how Workbrain can improve process efficiency and increase the value of work across your organization?
Ready to get started on a project with one of our Infor Workbrain consultants?