People are the most important keys to success for any organization, so ensuring both the strength and continuity of your recruiting operations is essential to your success…
Read on to learn how UKG Recruiting solutions can improve the candidate experience, provide broader candidate pools for open opportunities, and focus recruiting processes on the right talent in the long run.
What is Talent Acquisition in UKG?
UKG offers intuitive, innovative Talent Acquisition tools that allow organizations in any industry to broaden talent pools, build meaningful relationships with potential employees, and keep candidates and hiring managers more engaged throughout the hiring process.
- For recruiters: Leverage compatibility scores and actionable insights to rank candidates and determine the best long-term fit for any job and improve process efficiency through digital transformation efforts and initiatives
- For candidates: Build a strong online presence to share characteristics and qualifications and receive recommended job opportunities
UKG’s Talent Acquisition solutions are designed to attract, engage, and retain top talent while creating meaningful relationships between applicants and leaders across the company. With UKG hiring and recruiting software, recruiting teams can not only increase the transparency of their employee data, but they can also provide more opportunities for processes improvement and better candidate engagement to support business growth and change.
What is UKG Ready Recruiting?
UKG Ready Recruiting, formerly known as Kronos Workforce Ready Talent Acquisition, provides tools to help UKG Ready customers build a strong employer brand, provide an inviting candidate experience, use intuitive talent analytics to make better employment decisions, and use integrated tools to help employees transition smoothly into their new role.
Let’s take a closer look at the main features of UKG Ready Recruiting services…
- Filter candidates and improve the quality of candidate pools through pre-screening questions, resume assessment tools, and critical application automation resources
- Leverage built-in dual communication tools to improve collaboration between applicants and team members across the organization
- Use applicant self-service capabilities to streamline application tasks and status updates
- Improve recruiting analytics and insights for in-depth cost and time-to-hire metrics, turnover rates, and common application locations
Main Advantages of UKG Ready Recruiting
For HR Professionals
- Proactively source candidates and develop more repetitive processes for posting job listings and requisitions
- Keep track of applicant statuses and feedback throughout each phase of the hiring process
- Digitally transform recruiting and hiring processes to save time and reduce the burden for administrative staff
- Leverage analytics and talent trends to continuously improve talent strategy, foster engagement, and find the right people for your organization
- Apply to jobs anytime, anywhere, and on any device
- Gain a better understanding of company culture and employee sentiment to determine the best fit for your employment needs
- Leverage more focused search results on career sites to identify the organization’s brand and ability to recognize and meet your employment needs
What is UKG Pro Recruiting?
UKG Pro Recruiting offers a unique, candidate-centric experience for UKG Pro users, including easy-to-use talent management tools that make it easier to get to know candidates, offer a more engaging and personalized candidate experience, integrate with career sites like LinkedIn for a more consistent experience, and configure UKG capabilities to meet individual recruiting and talent management needs.
Here are a few key features of UKG Pro Recruiting for your UKG communities…
- Create and configure internally and externally branded job boards and provide job descriptions in multiple languages to attract a broader candidate pool
- Request recommendations from references and leverage the Candidate Match predictor to find recommended candidates for each job listing
- Validate candidate information, including work history and previous background checks
- Schedule interviews, add additional interviewers, and send automatic interview confirmations to participant calendars
- Integrate Google, Microsoft Exchange, and Microsoft Outlook to manage appointments and track candidates in a centralized place
Key Benefits of UKG Pro Recruiting
- Search for new job opportunities through the “Discover Your Potential” portal
- Import information from LinkedIn and other career sites to conveniently apply to new positions or connect with recruiters
- Access, review, share, and apply for new job opportunities on any device, including mobile
For HR Professionals
- Leverage advanced analytics to find the assess candidate qualifications, find the right people for the job and measure the effectiveness of the recruiting process
- Ensure compliance with nondiscrimination laws through easy-to-access reporting and compliance management tools
- Use pre-built Pro Recruiting features to generate offer letters and allow candidates to submit electronic signatures to accept new positions
How Can an Applicant Tracking System Help?
Applicant tracking systems (ATS) help organizations manage the recruiting and hiring process in a more efficient way. ATS software not only helps managers find the top talent within their candidate pools, but it also simplifies the applicant tracking and organization, filters applicants based on their individual skillset or experience, and improves the experience for current and future employees.
ATS software enables organizations to…
- Automate recruiting, hiring, and onboarding processes to save time
- Foster career development from hire to retire
- Reduce time-to-fill for essential positions
- Store and access critical employee and business data in a single solution
- Leverage artificial intelligence (AI) to sort, review, and organize resumes
- Integrate with key HRIS processes, including payroll, benefits, compensation, scheduling, and employee performance
How Does the UKG Applicant Tracking System Work?
The Ultimate Kronos Group (UKG), formerly Kronos and Ultimate Software, offers a top-of-the-line ATS system that helps businesses of any size and industry transform their recruiting, hiring, and onboarding processes to facilitate better candidate engagement and improve process efficiency.
When a position comes available in your organization, job requisitions can be submitted to the applicant tracking system and postings for available positions on internal and external sources. The ATS system then sifts through resumes and ranks them based on keywords, skillsets, and other business-specific criteria to improve the efficiency of your applicant selection process.
The UKG applicant tracking system is also used as a communication channel between recruiters and candidates to keep everyone informed and up-to-date throughout the hiring process. And, even better, reports can be generated based on ATS hiring data in an attempt to identify weak points and improve the recruiting, hiring, and onboarding process.
Main Advantages of UKG ATS for Your Company
Applicant tracking systems provide the functionality needed to improve collaboration not only between team members, but also among other members of the departments across the entire organization. With an ATS, users can send messages, schedule campaigns, assign tasks, and give feedback to candidates to enhance engagement and cooperation.
UKG’s applicant tracking system helps recruiters configure job postings, create requests for meetings, edit job descriptions, analyze data from a wide range of candidates, and send offer letters within a single solution. This not only helps improve the hiring experience for candidates, but it also helps organizations reduce time and cost-to-hire.
Improved Candidate Quality
Applicant tracking capabilities within UKG offer a more proactive and efficient recruiting process to ensure companies attract top talent from the start. The UKG applicant tracking solution helps companies stay ahead of the competition by attracting and retaining the highest-quality staff possible.
Getting Started with Us
Whether you need help implementing your new UKG Recruiting solution across business units, an extra hand navigating employee development initiatives, or additional support managing your core people operations with new UKG solutions, Surety Systems can help.
Our team of senior-level UKG consultants has the skills and experience needed to not only improve the functionality of your people systems, but also improve the quality of your candidate pools throughout the recruiting process. We’ve also included a sample profile of one of our top-notch UKG consultants to give you a better idea of what to expect when partnering with us…
Surety Senior UKG Recruiting Consultant
- 8+ years of Kronos and UKG experience
- Designed, implemented, configured, upgraded and managed HR modules in UKG WFR
- Extensive experience in HR processes, HR life cycles, Recruiting and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with Dimensions, Workforce Central Suites, Oracle Fusion and Paychex
- Expertise in Compensation, Employee Benefits, Payroll, Tax Administration, and Training
Contact us today to get started with one of our expert UKG Recruiting consultants!