When it comes to ensuring your employees feel confident in their ability to get the job done and are prepared for business growth and change in the future, you need the best tools and resources for the job…
Cue SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS).
Read on to learn more about SuccessFactors Learning solutions, as well as where our team of senior-level SAP consultants can fit in your organization.
What is SuccessFactors Learning?
The SAP SuccessFactors Learning solution is designed to empower organizations to create a diverse workforce and a culture of continuous learning to help improve employee skills, reduce compliance risk, and boost learner engagement across the board.
With the flexible Learning Management System in SuccessFactors, organizations are enabled to…
- Effectively train external learning audiences across business units
- Deliver learning content to improve employee skills and productivity
- Enrich training experiences to foster continuous employee growth and development
- Reduce gaps in employee skills and performance for a more efficient workforce
- Provide immediate access to educational content and learning materials to train, engage, and up-skill learners
- Leverage personalized content, blended learning capabilities, and automated compliance training to boost engagement and lower legal risk across organizations
A multi-modal learning management system like SuccessFactors Learning allows organizations to use well-defined growth trajectories and innovative capabilities to engage employees, create more interactive learning experiences, connect SAP users across teams and business units, and prepare them for future success.
Key Components of the Solution
SAP SuccessFactors Learning provides different modes of learning and collaboration to keep learners engaged and connected with one another through…
1) Social Learning: Allow employees and educators to collaborate and interact with each other through social learning features like discussion forums, blogs, and social media messaging capabilities and gives learners the opportunity to track progress and receive real-time feedback from instructors to achieve learning objectives.
2) Virtual Classroom: Deliver and support various types of online training, including live instructor-led sessions, on-demand recordings, webinars, and interactive e-learning content.
3) Blended Learning: Support blended learning to allow instructors to create learning paths that include a mix of online courses, instructor-led sessions, and self-paced learning modules.
1) Role-Based Learning: Provide role-specific training programs tailored to the specific needs of each job role or function to ensure learners receive the training needed to perform their job in the most effective and efficient way possible.
2) Learning Paths: Guide learners through a series of courses and modules to provide a more comprehensive understanding of job roles and allow them to track progress and receive guidance from instructors.
3) Certification Programs: Provide certification programs that can be used to demonstrate proficiency to employers or clients and offer a competitive advantage in the job market. Instructors can also use certification programs to assess learner performance and provide feedback to help learners improve their skills and knowledge.
1) Peer-to-Peer Learning: Provide a platform for learners to connect with each other and share knowledge and expertise. Learners can ask questions, provide feedback, and share resources with each other to enable peer-to-peer learning and knowledge transfer.
2) Expert-Led Discussions: Learning communities can be moderated by subject matter experts who can share their knowledge and expertise with learners. Expert-led discussions can be used to facilitate debates, brainstorming sessions, and Q&A sessions, providing learners with valuable insights and guidance.
3) Gamification: Encourage learners to participate and engage with the community. Gamification features such as badges, leaderboards, and rewards can motivate learners to complete learning tasks, share knowledge, and collaborate with others in the community and boost engagement and participation.
1) Team-Based Learning: Enable learners to work together in teams, collaborate on projects, and complete assignments. Learners can create teams or join teams created by instructors and communicate and share files with each other in a secure and controlled environment.
2) Project Management: Manage projects, assign tasks, set deadlines, and track progress using project management tools. Instructors can also use the tools to assess learner performance and provide feedback as needed.
3) Resource Sharing: Allow learners to share documents, videos, and links with their team members to foster a culture of knowledge sharing and collaboration and enable learners to learn from each other. Instructors can also use these workspaces to share resources with learners and provide guidance.
How Can We Help?
Whether you need help implementing a new SuccessFactors Learning solution across your organization, an extra hand navigating complicated integrations with other SAP applications, or additional support automating compliance training design and curating learning experiences across your organization, Surety Systems is here to help.
Our team of senior-level SAP SuccessFactors consultants has the technical skills and real-world experience needed to lead your employees to success and maintain regulatory compliance in the process.
And, even better, we’ve included a sample profile of one of our top-notch SuccessFactors consultants to give you a better idea of what to expect with our team…
Surety Senior Successfactors Learning Consultant
- US Citizen
- 20+ years of consulting experience working with Learning Technology, SAP, and SuccessFactors solutions
- 12+ years of experience in SAP SuccessFactors LMS
- Functional and technical expert in leading teams and managing deployments of LMS and HCM solutions
- Excellent experience with full-lifecycle deployment of Learning Technology Solutions
- SuccessFactors Certified Professional – Learning (LMS)
Getting Started with Us
Interested in learning more about our SAP consulting services? Ready to get started on your journey with SuccessFactors Learning Management Systems?
Contact us today to get started with one of our expert SAP consultants!