Self-service options are critical in enabling employees to do their best work, giving them control over their own employee experience, and improving overall employee satisfaction.
Read on to learn how the Infor Employee Self Service solution can help.
What are Self-Service Solutions?
Self-service solutions allow employees and managers to manage resources and access important information without requiring the help of an administrator or service representative.
Employee self-service (ESS) gives employees the tools they need to access important human resources (HR) data, update their employee profile, view their Infor Lawson pay stubs, and complete other job-related tasks on their own. Manager self service (MSS) gives managers the opportunity to access important information and perform tasks that would usually require an HR professional to help.
From giving employees the resources needed to keep track of their own pay history to allowing managers to monitor any security changes within the system, providing the resources needed for mobile access to important information, and more, self-service options help enable and empower your workforce to perform better.
Core Infor Lawson Self-Service Features
By licensing the Employee Self Service module, Infor users can access key HR information (i.e., personal information, pay stubs, scheduling, time-off requests, etc.) and both HR and job-related tasks within the solution.
Here are a few features and capabilities offered in the Self Service module:
- Mobile employee self service user license agreements for secure access
- Lawson mobile application access for information anytime, anywhere
- Configuration of an Application ID and default application theme
- User account setup and maintenance to ensure proper access and information security
- Hyperlink menu setup to organize web forms and other self service-related information (i.e., menu categories, menu category items, menu maintenance, etc.)
- Custom announcement features to keep employees up-to-date
- Login assistance (i.e., username changes, password resets, etc.)
- Access to Employee Self Service web forms (i.e., Contact HR, Request Time Off, Performance Review, etc.)
How Can We Help?
Whether you need help configuring your Lawson Mobile Employee application to meet your business needs, additional support outlining a mobile employee reference guide to ensure all users are on the same page, or anything else in between, Surety Systems can help.
Our team of senior-level Infor Lawson consultants have the functional skills and technical experience needed to help you configure, navigate, and manage your self-service solutions. And, we’ve also included a snapshot of one of our Lawson consultants to give you a better idea of what to expect when partnering with us.
Surety Senior Infor Lawson Employee Self Service Consultant
- 20 Years of functional and technical Lawson experience
- Strong with S3 and GHR/TM
- Experience implementing Lawson Employee Self Service (ESS) and Manager Self Service (MSS)
- Benefits Administration, Absence Mgmt, BN interfaces, and Payroll expertise
- Spreadsheet Designer and IPA experience
- Very comfortable working with ACA
Contact us today to learn more or get started with one of our top-notch Infor consultants.