Epic OpTime combines decision support tools with integrated scheduling capabilities to improve the functionality and efficiency of ambulatory surgical centers and hospital operating rooms.
Read on to learn more about the solution and how our Epic consultants can help you.
What is Epic OpTime?
Epic OpTime is a comprehensive tool designed to give users an efficient way to automate and optimize operational efficiency, improve room utilization, and enhance documentation processes.
OpTime ensures that required staff and resources are available and enforces surgeon-specific preferences and restrictions. OpTime leverages conflict-checking capabilities and other Epic surgery scheduling rules to properly coordinate patients, surgeons, inventory, and staff members to schedule the best times for a procedure.
With Epic OpTime, hospital operating rooms can…
- Provide more operating room time and availability for patients
- Improve data collection and analysis for better quality of care
- Increase the amount of patient cases
- Enhance the accuracy of historical time data in operating facilities
The OpTime platform also provides built-in tools to improve interoperability between new and existing processes at most operating facilities, including patient record integration, scheduling, documentation for procedure records, post operative assessment tracking, and more.
Key Capabilities of Epic OpTime
1) Streamline and automate pre and post-op workflows to increase process efficiency.
2) Leverage advanced technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data analytics to improve operational productivity.
3) Build customized solutions to meet industry, organization, and patient-specific needs.
4) Use predictive analytics to proactively anticipate tasks within the Epic system and complete them before issues arise. epic optime
How Can We Help?
Whether you need help outlining Epic OpTime jobs for your team, managing patient preferences more efficiently, optimizing record keeping processes to improve the quality of patient care, or anything in between, Surety Systems can help!
Our team of senior-level Epic consultants has the technical knowledge and functional expertise needed to lead your team to success. And, even better, we’ve included a snapshot of one of our Epic consultants to give you a better idea of what to expect when working with us:
Surety Senior Epic OpTime Consultant
- 13+ Years of Epic Senior Analyst experience
- Certified in Epic OpTime & Anesthesia
- Upgrade, Implementation, Support, Testing, and Training experience
- Experience in Periop workflow builds as Epic IT Surgery Team member
- OpTime Team Lead for Epic Project across multiple facilities
Getting Started with Us
Interested in learning more about Epic OpTime or where our consultants can come in to help your organization?
Contact us today to learn more or get started with one of our top-notch Epic consultants.