It’s no secret that automation transforms business operations in more ways than one.
And, automated invoicing solutions, like Bottomline Transform, take manual processes out of the picture and make it easier for companies to improve system visibility, streamline workflows, and improve system security throughout the entire organization.
Read on to learn more about the solution and how it can fit your business needs.
What is Bottomline Transform?
Bottomline Transform offers a few main tools that help users manage core operational functions and enhance their enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems: Bottomline Transform AP for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, Transform Output Center, Transform Content Center, Transform Designer Software, and Transform Foundation Server.
The Transform AP invoice automation tool that helps companies maintain and accelerate accounts payable (AP) sorting and processing functions. The solution also includes pre-built integration functions that connect corporate AP functions with budget and general ledger management processes in other areas of a company’s ERP system.
The Bottomline Transform AP solution offers a way to receive, process, and store inventory and expense invoices in a single integrated solution. And, because the solution is made with pre-built JD Edwards EnterpriseOne integrations, it sets itself apart from other non-integrated ERP solutions by using existing framework to outline governance rules and maintain compliance throughout the system.
With an automated invoicing solution that takes manual processes out of the picture, it’s easier for companies to improve system visibility, streamline workflows, and improve governance throughout the entire organization.
Key Capabilities of the Solution
- Workflow and Approval Automation: In-system delivery within the JD Edwards system provides an immersive experience for users and offers better ways to maintain approval workflows and extend ERP functions throughout the entire system. Enhanced capabilities also offer the automation of 2 and 3-way reconciliation, general ledger code entry, approval routing, and purchase order (PO) exception handling processes.
- Improved Visibility: Pre-built auditing and analytics functions allow users to keep track of status updates, operational goals, and other key performance indicator (KPI) tracking activities. Real-time reporting functions and dashboards also provide improved visibility into overall AP operations.
- Invoice Storage: When the Transform solution receives an invoice (including paper and electronic invoices from on-site sources and beyond), the system uses machine learning and validation functions to process the invoice and reduce the need for manual data entry. The system also offers internal support for documents through web portals and media attachments, and it even provides an optional “Digital Mailroom” to streamline data capture and invoice receipt functions.
Main Advantages for Your Company
- Elimination of manual processes and paper invoices
- Automated processes reduce costs and risk for error
- Built-in JD Edwards integration
- Improved control functions and system visibility
- Quicker invoicing and approval with mobile device capabilities
- Straight-through processing opportunities
How Can We Help?
Whether you need help integrating your JDE system with Transform tools, navigating invoice automation functions, or anything in between, our team of senior-level consultants is here to help.
Even better, we’ve included a sample profile of one of our Bottomline Transform consultants to give you an idea of what to expect when partnering with us:
Surety Senior Bottomline Transform Consultant
- Worked with Create!form since 1996
- Completed 25+ Transform projects in both the US and France with 4.1.2
- Has completed new installs on production servers
- Has set up the Archiving Module
- Previously worked for Bottomline for 7 years
- Expert Bottomline/Create!form/Transform consultant
Contact us today to learn more or get started.