When it comes to bringing employees, systems, and organizations together to build closer relationships and improve operational productivity, Epic Community Connect is your answer.
Read on to learn how Community Connect can help your organization.
What is Epic Connect?
Epic’s Community Connect program is a cost-effective solution that allows smaller healthcare organizations to connect to larger hospital systems in an attempt to connect it to the larger, more comprehensive Epic electronic health record (EHR) system.
With Community Connect, community physicians and their internal organizational teams are able to increase communication, collaboration, and interoperability between larger healthcare systems, providing a reduced total cost of ownership (TOC) and improving business opportunities and referrals in the process.
Epic Connect offers a few key features to help transform health system operations and provide ongoing support to and through Epic implementation. Here are the main benefits of using Community Connect in your organization:
- Seamlessly integrated EHR procedures and operations
- Improved experience for patients, providers, and staff members
- Better access to comprehensive patient data
- Reduced costs and more predictable financial data, analytics, and trends
- Increased compliance with local, state, and federal regulations
- Enhanced population health management and data transparency
How Does Epic Community Connect Work?
Epic Community Connect provides opportunities to leverage technology to provide better continuity of care for patients, enabling patients and providers to communicate more effectively and work together to achieve better physical health for patients and better operational health for healthcare organizations and health systems.
Implementing Community Connect in your organization can enable your physicians and internal staff members to:
- Create a cohesive plan for implementation, Go-Live, and post Go-Live support between organizations
- Build a team capable of providing the knowledge, skills, and support needed to enhance population health management through Community Connect implementation
- Improve transparency into clinical workflows to improve revenue cycles and increase opportunities for growth among organizations
- Implement Epic Connect technology to give patients and physicians more immediate access to important information and critical engagement tools to improve operational efficiency (i.e., scheduling, viewing test results, treatment planning, and more!)
How Can We Help?
Whether you need help implementing a new Epic Community Connect system or optimizing an already existing, mature program, Surety Systems can help.
Our team of senior-level Epic consultants is here to help your organization navigate key implementation considerations and build a plan that will bring benefits for patients, providers, and other staff.
From building a Epic Community Connect program that provides more strategic alignment for your organization to improving the continuity of care with better collaboration between organizations, building closer relationships between patients and providers, and more, our consultants have the skills and experience needed to help.
And, to give you a better idea of what to expect when working with us, we’ve included a sample profile of one of our top-of-the-line Epic consultants:
Surety Senior Epic Community Connect Consultant
- 15+ years of Epic Analyst experience
- 20 years of Clinical Nursing experience
- Certified in Epic Ambulatory & Healthy Planet
- Community Connect, New Implementation, and Optimization expertise
- Build, Integrated Testing, Data Migration, and Support experience with Upgrades
Contact us today to learn more or get started with one of our expert Epic consultants.