Navigating technical issues within your Oracle landscape shouldn’t require complex service request tickets and hours of waiting for a response to urgent questions about an individual account or area of your Oracle system.
This is where Oracle Support comes in, offering 24/7 access to support resources and a team of professionals dedicated to answering technical questions and resolving issues quickly.
And, when your team requires support beyond what the Oracle Support portal can cover, Surety Systems offers personalized Oracle consulting services guaranteed to meet your needs. Read on to learn more about Oracle customer support services and where our team can come in to help.
What is My Oracle Support?
Oracle offers pre-built support resources that enable users to answer technical and non-technical questions, plan and adopt new solutions effectively, and reach business goals, whether operating in an on-premise or cloud-based environment.
The MyOracle Support portal acts as the initial point of contact for all customer issues, product support, and user training needs, providing on-demand Customer Access Support (CAS) service and a list of phone numbers available to connect users to live support agents whenever they’re needed.
Outlining Options in the Oracle Support Portal
By providing a team of more than 15,000 support personnel and service specialists and resources in 29 languages across 175 countries, Oracle Support makes it easier than ever to access critical software information, connect with on-demand representative teams, and log support requests as they arise.
The Oracle Support portal offers 24/7 access to support resources, on-demand training sessions, and access to a collaborative customer community to ensure customers have the resources and internal support to manage, maintain, and optimize their Oracle cloud infrastructure.
With Oracle’s built-in support resources, customers have 24/7 access to application documents and other training materials, designated implementation support engineers, and digital customer success tools to complete service requests and build tailored experiences for industry-specific applications.
Oracle offers the following resources to help customers maintain their on-premise software:
- 24/7 assistance with Oracle service requests and lifetime hardware support
- Access to MyOracle Support tools and knowledgebase
- Automatic system updates, patch updates, and security alerts
- Updates for hardware operating systems and other integrated software
Oracle provides support resources for on-premise software, including the following:
- 24/7 service request assistance and lifetime software support
- Access to tools, scripts, and the MyOracle Support portal for software updates
- Simple upgrade options tailored to specific customer needs
- Critical security alerts, patch updates, product releases, and changes to tax, legal, and regulatory requirements
Advantages of Oracle Support Options
- 24/7 support: Access 24/7 technical support from Oracle experts dedicated to resolving issues and minimizing their impact on business operations.
- Global support: Gain support from experienced Oracle experts with the knowledge and expertise to provide timely assistance for any issues.
- Tailored services: Personalize expert guidance based on individual needs and challenges.
- Training and adoption: Leverage detailed training, certification, and in-application guidance to learn about new cloud features, understand best practices, and optimize workflows.
- Run-and-innovate services: Leverage intuitive services that maximize success and minimize risk in on-premise, cloud, and multi-cloud environments.
How Can Surety Systems Extend Support?
While we don’t offer support for resetting a password or finding the number to call to connect users to the Oracle Support community, our Oracle consulting services cover your more complex Oracle hardware or software issues, offering personalized support to meet your needs — the first time.
Surety Systems provides a team of senior-level Oracle consultants with experience in virtually every module and area of the Oracle landscape, ready to help your internal teams understand the issues at hand and build out the best solution to ensure success and maximize your investment.
For more information about our Oracle support services or to get started on a project with our Oracle consulting team, contact us today.