Finding the best talent for the job is a pretty tough feat for any recruiting or talent acquisition team. But, it becomes even tougher when you combine outdated recruiting technology with unoptimized business processes and a lack of system productivity.
If this sounds like an all-too-common issue for your team, SuccessFactors Recruiting is your answer. Keep reading to learn more about the solution and its key features and advantages for your organization.
What is SuccessFactors Recruiting?
SuccessFactors Recruiting is SAP‘s comprehensive recruiting software that gives talent acquisition teams the tools, capabilities, and insights needed to find the right candidate to support business strategy, improve the candidate experience by maintaining a “candidate-first” approach, increase the efficiency of the hiring process, and retain top talent in the long run.
The SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting solution allows users to:
- Simplify recruiting and talent acquisition processes.
- Find the best talent to support business objectives and goals.
- Extend job sourcing functions to improve the candidate pipeline.
- Optimize timelines for recruiting, hiring, and onboarding.
- Measure recruitment results to maximize impact.
- Use embedded analytics and insights to make smarter decisions.
How Can SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Software Help?
With higher expectations for potential employees and narrow candidate pools, finding a new way to maximize the candidate experience to attract the best candidates possible and optimize business results is as important as ever. With its cloud-based technology, SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting offers a better way for companies to combine their recruiting, candidate relationship management (CRM), job distribution, and applicant tracking system processes in one place.
This way, Recruiting and Talent Acquisition teams can operate more efficiently, attracting the right talent and improving the overall candidate experience for potential employees.
Key Capabilities of the Solution
Now that you know a little more about what SuccessFactors Recruiting is and how it can benefit your organization (and your future employees), let’s take a closer look at a few of the main capabilities of the solution.
1) Job Sourcing
Access to the right talent is a major factor in finding the right kinds of employees for your company. Let’s face it, without access to different sources, increasing the quantity and diversity of potential candidates in your pipeline is extremely difficult.
This is why the SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting solution offers access to more than 4,000 sources in more than 80 countries, including social networks, job boards, and colleges and universities.
2) Improved Engagement
By ditching outdated, time-consuming recruiting software, your talent acquisition teams are able to spend more time engaging with potential employees and building longer-lasting relationships. Recruiting also offers a new and improved way to engage potential new employees through its customizable welcoming page that is built specifically to attract and interact with candidates in recruitment campaigns.
The embedded CRM solution paired with other employee self-service and engagement tools (i.e., Message Center, automated email campaigns) gives teams the opportunity to connect with candidates directly and provide a more personalized recruiting experience for potential new hires.
3) Streamlined Hiring
SuccessFactors Recruiting gives employees and hiring managers real-time reporting functions, easily configured business rules, and embedded insights that help streamline and optimize the hiring process for new employees.
The solution offers automated workflows, such as auto-populated talent pools and auto-filled job requisition fields to not only provide better recruiting experiences for potential employees, but also give recruiters more time to focus on engaging with candidates and providing an end-to-end experience for new hires.
Main Advantages for Your Organization
- Widespread user adoption: SuccessFactors Recruiting makes accessing and navigating recruiting software seem simple for all users. Its intuitive user interfaces allows employees to access recruiting information more easily, improving employee engagement, productivity, and satisfaction in the process.
- Better insights: The Recruiting module gives users the opportunity to take advantage of embedded analytics, better data, and improved insights to answer important recruiting questions and align results with the company’s overall talent acquisition and management strategies.
- Mobile app access: With more people relying on mobile capabilities to access important information or complete time-sensitive tasks at any time, offering a mobile app is an important factor in optimizing employee and organizational productivity. The SuccessFactors Recruiting mobile app makes it easier for hiring managers to attract candidates and easily communicate with them, even when they’re not in the office.
- Fully integrated solution: Because the SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting module is built into the comprehensive SAP system, it has the ability to seamlessly integrate with other SAP modules and applications, including Human Capital Management (HCM) and Human Experience Management (HXM). And, through integrations with applications like Onboarding and People Analytics, users are able to streamline their people processes and keep the employee at the front of the line through every step.
Getting Started with SAP SuccessFactors
Finding the right talent to fit your organization’s needs is one thing, but attracting and retaining that talent throughout the full recruiting and hiring process is another. This is where Surety Systems can help.
Our team of senior-level SAP SuccessFactors consultants has the right skills and experience to lead your team to success, and, even better, they want to help you. Regardless your company or project needs, our consultants have what it takes to get the job done.
How Can We Help?
Need help managing your applicant tracking system to find the best candidates for the job? Our consultants are experts in that. Just need an extra hand aligning your recruiting processes with expected business results? They’re here to help with that too.
And, to give you a better idea of what to expect when partnering with us, we’ve included a snapshot of one of our SuccessFactors Recruiting consultants:
Surety Senior SuccessFactors Recruiting Consultant
- US Citizen
- 9+ years of SAP SuccessFactors experience
- SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 & 2.0 Certified
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Management Certified
- Completed 25+ SuccessFactors Recruiting and Onboarding implementations
- Expert in all areas tied to SFSF RCM and ONB
Contact us today to get started on your SuccessFactors journey with us.