From a few users to tens of thousands of new employees leveraging your SAP software, the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform has the functionality needed to support your growth and optimize data management strategies.
Read on to learn more about the solution, as well as where our senior-level consultants can fit in your organization.
What is SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence?
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) is centralized suite of tools and applications designed to help companies improve visualization for their core business data, optimize reporting functionality across business units, access better insights wherever they’re needed, and enhance user autonomy and control over their own data.
With SAP BusinessObjects, users are enabled to…
- Leverage a flexible architecture to support and facilitate business growth
- Simplify the processing, exchange, and storage of important data
- Use effective data warehousing functionality to reduce costs and risks for error
- Utilize exploration tools to easily navigate large volumes of data
- Support business growth with a flexible analytics platform and custom reports
- Integrate data sources at the back-end level and store at the application level to simplify data management and analysis
A Closer Look at the BusinessObjects Applications
The SAP BusinessObjects BI platform provides a few main components, including…
- Application Deployment
- Data Visualization
- System Administration
And, in addition to its core components, SAP BusinessObjects offers multiple tools and applications to further enhance functionality for users…
SAP Crystal Reports is a data analysis and reporting application designed to help analyze data more efficiently, create advanced reports from multiple different data sources, and deliver reports with several formatting options. SAP users can access this application online and offline from their desktop, laptop, or mobile devices.
SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards
This application tool improves data visualization capabilities by allowing users to create dynamic dashboards with enhanced customization features. Dashboards can be created from almost any data source and exported in multiple different formats, including PPT, PDF, and more, to meet the unique requirements of each organization.
SAP BO Explorer
The SAP BusinessObjects Explorer application helps users easily acquire large amounts of data from different sources, create and share personalized data visualizations across channels, and improve overall data visibility.
Main Advantages of SAP Business Objects
- Improved system administration and security
- Functional tools to complete specified tasks
- Leverage mobile BI servers to access reports and insights anywhere
- Built-in connection with the SAP HANA database
- Flexible and scalable solution architecture
How Can We Help?
Whether you need help integrating your SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence tools with other SAP applications, optimizing your information management strategies, finding the most efficient ways to access important information, or anything in between, Surety Systems is here to help.
And, even better, we’ve included a sample profile of one of our top-notch SAP consultants to give you a better idea of what to expect when partnering with us:
Surety Senior SAP BusinessObjects Consultant
- US Citizen
- 20+ years of experience designing and deploying SAP Business Objects solutions
- SAP BI 4.0/4.2 sizing, security, and landscape design expert
- Certified SAP Business Objects Professional and Certified Business Objects Migration Specialist
- Excels working as an SAP BOE Technical Architect
- Completed over 20 evaluation and upgrade projects
- Direct experience working for SAP America in the past
Getting Started with Us
Our team of senior-level SAP consultants has the skills and experience needed to lead you to success, regardless of the size, scale, or scope of your project needs.
Contact us today to learn more or get started!