Surety Systems completes 105 projects in 2011
Surety Systems reports that it completed 105 ERP projects in 2011. The projects took place in 30+ states and 4 countries. The projects ranged from technical to functional in nature. “Surety’s goal of achieving excellence is measured by client satisfaction. The increase in successfully completed projects demonstrates our ability to achieve results for our clients. We’re looking forward to 2012 and continued growth by servicing more clients,” stated JP Lexa, COO.
A highlight of some of the projects completed in 2011:
- Lawson 9.01 upgrade modifications for an education company
- Lawson AR and BL module implementation for healthcare organization
- Lawson HR gap analysis for healthcare organization
- JD Edwards upgrade from OneWorld XE to EnterpriseOne 9.0 for automotive manufacturer
- JD Edwards ROI assessment for World Fixed Assets/Advanced Warehousing for electronics manufacturer
- JD Edwards rollout of E1 Warehousing/Transportation for construction materials company
- SAP Netweaver/Portal implementation for energy company
- SAP/Vertex upgrade from Q-series to O-series for global publishing company
- SAP business intelligence optimization for paper products manufacturer
“2011 was a great year for Surety and plan on an even stronger 2012. We are exploring several additional lines of business which would perfectly augment our current offerings and allow us to bring more complete solutions to our clients,” commented CEO, Dave Haney.
About Surety Surety Systems, Inc.
Surety Systems differentiates itself from the crowded space of IT consulting providers. It specializes in JD Edwards, Lawson, and SAP. We employ hundreds of consultants that are uniquely qualified and will get the job done right, the first time. This allows us to bring our clients the exact expertise that is needed for their project. For more information regarding Surety Systems, please visit www.suretysystems.com.